Whats your favorite hobby?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ 3-22-2007 @ 8:39 PM) [snapback]5263[/snapback]</div>
Do you really want to know my favorite hobby? Do you really, really, really want to know? Because you might think I'm the biggest p*****t on the planet if I tell you. And then again, many of you are around my age and should know where I'm coming from with this.[/b]
Gasp! My female sensibilities! *laughs* Don't you know that if you do that too much, you'll go blind?

Nori

Lol!!! You didn't read my other post did you lol. Never knew I'd go blind from doing things with girls though. -.- Guess I should stop. o_O

Archangel

That was SSSOOOOOOO GREAT!!!!!HAHA thay got you Nori, stop doing Nasty things . You wont have kids later on bro , dont try to hide NORI we know wat you really do PERV!!!!!!!!!!

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ 3-22-2007 @ 11:29 PM) [snapback]5280[/snapback]</div>
That was SSSOOOOOOO GREAT!!!!!HAHA thay got you Nori, stop doing Nasty things . You wont have kids later on bro , dont try to hide NORI we know wat you really do PERV!!!!!!!!!![/b]
See, only nasty Mexicans, like you, think of things like masturbation as a hobby.

And for those who may think I'm talking about all Mexicans, I'm not. Sanji1P is the only nasty Mexican, and for some weird as hell reason he takes pride in being the nasty Mexican.

Archangel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ 3-23-2007 @ 12:12 AM) [snapback]5287[/snapback]</div>
See, only nasty Mexicans, like you, think of things like masturbation as a hobby.
And for those who may think I'm talking about all Mexicans, I'm not. Sanji1P is the only nasty Mexican, and for some weird as hell reason he takes pride in being the nasty Mexican.[/b]
I aint MEXICAN >.< you PERV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( Im Puerto Rican)and Im not the one that likes to jack off as a hobby your the one that said that (then you came back and said that you didnt mean it that way). Son if thats wat you like to do then Go ahead, but yo if you do that to much youll start shooting blanks and your girl will get pissed cuz you can never finish. Also dont forget to clean your Keyboard when your done.
HAHA i got the last laugh even tho im going to be banned for a day or two maybe three................(hopefully not for good ) its just a joke dont killl me.

Archangel

Yeah i am but he owns the site and hes done it before joking around like 2day he banned me of alittle , but yeah it will only be for fun in his part but not forreal.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The_Seventh_L @ 3-23-2007 @ 12:56 AM) [snapback]5293[/snapback]</div>
*points at your info* You can't be banned, your the admin! :eek:[/b]
Yea, he's an admin but, I'm the root admin, meaning I have more power than him lol.

Swiss

function Swiss()
My hobbies are:

1: Dreaming of actually having hobbies
2: Kissing
3: Hugging my girlfriend
4: Seeing my girlfriend
5: Spending time with my girlfriend
6: Dreaming of my girlfriend

Swiss

function Swiss()
lol, yes I'm not afraid to admit it. But she's a great girl though and she does the same for me. She always thinks about me.

just posting this really to let everyone know I'm not dead I just had to hit the books hard for a few weeks and then go on a week of vacation with no internet. but either way...

Work thats all there is to it I'm a workaholic when it comes down to it not really I work sound board and lights for a theater and most of the time I just read my manga while I do that since sometimes it's just pressing a mute or "monkey" button

Also love the new layout