Whats your favorite hobby?

Archangel

My Favorite hobby is reading manga and watching anime. I love reading manga its probly my favorite thing to do, but ive also seen my fair share of anime.

Reading manga, watching anime, we're on the same wavelength.

I also have a few others, listening to music and playing my guitar, and when I have any more free time, which is rare I like to read books.

Swiss

function Swiss()
I love kissing my girlfriend, competing with her, running and soon swimming will be apart of my hobbies.

reading manga, watching anime, taking things apart and putting them back together, computer repair, games, basketball, kendo, martial arts and there are others but i dont remember em right now

Archangel

Yeah my roomate is all into soccerand now i like it but before i used to hate soccer when I played football for me people who played it were foot fairys aka wussies . Now that im older and alot wiser i can say soccer is sick, it is a awsome sport and its a shame that its not as popular in the US.

I love to read. Ever since late elementary school, I've been an avid bookworm. My friends talk to me and when they're doing it, they look around to see what book I'm reading at that time. *laughs* Also, listening to music - I am an avid audiophile.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lorthimyer @ 3-22-2007 @ 5:27 PM) [snapback]5235[/snapback]</div>
What kind of books do you like?[/b]
I read almost any genre - but I'm mostly in sci-fi/fantasy, drama, horror and non-fiction, along with graphic novels [both American and Japanese/Korean]. Right now I'm reading for my AP Lit class A Passage To India which has barely no action in it and is basically dialogue-driven. Oh, and re-reading all the Harry Potter books, plus a Doctor Who book I've put on hiatus until I finish my AP stuff. Gah! At least I'm enjoying it. :D

I never could read horror books, I'm too much of a wimp. The closest I've read to horror would be probably be Steven King's Dark Tower series, I think that is its name.

Nori

Do you really want to know my favorite hobby? Do you really, really, really want to know? Because you might think I'm the biggest p*****t on the planet if I tell you. And then again, many of you are around my age and should know where I'm coming from with this.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lorthimyer @ 3-22-2007 @ 10:43 PM) [snapback]5264[/snapback]</div>
I wouldn't mind knowing, and what is "p*****t?"[/b]
You figure it out. It's an eight letter word that starts with a p and a t. It's also what females call us when we stare at them from behind. (btw if you're thinking that what my hobby is something nasty, then you're an idiot).