Whats your favorite band?

Archangel

I have to change my Favorite Band, Linkin Park was number one in my book but i just dropped it to number 2. The reason why is Rage Against The Machine . The band is just insane , the way the music is with rock , funk , rap is just crazy. Also the lyrics in all their songs have a real meaning not just some words thrown in to make you feel good. They speak politics and other things that most arstist try to stay away from like talking about Malcom X , Martin Luther King Jr. and how our goverment is messed up thanks to Goerge W Bush and other messed up Presidents. Most of their songs are based on World issues and some may not like them because of their opinion on it , which is cool cuz everyone has the right to stand up to wat they believe.. Here are Three of my Favorite Videos two are Rage Against machine music vids and the other one is a put together vid of one of their songs. Anyway here are the Visoes yall can enjoy seeing them again Or to be able to see them for the first time Sleep Now In The Fire Video , Guerilla Radio Video and also WAKE UP!!!! VIDEO

Oooh, favorite bands, lemme see . . . . I'll have to go with Dir en grey, Panic Channel [the visual kei band], Janne Da Arc, Miyavi, Keane, Flogging Molly, Orange Range, The Human League, The Clash, The Who, Kaggra, Tackey and Tsubasa, The Brilliant Green, HALCALI, Yum! Yum! Orange, Gatsby's American Dream, My Chemical Romance, All-American Rejects, Fall Out Boy, Common, and L'arc~en~ciel.

Gosh, that is a lot, isn't it? ;D It is very hard for me to pick one as my favorite, so I pick a whole lot of favorites. And I love them aaall.

fav fav favv band is Trivium.
but number 2 favorite band that i always change every week is Chimaira...next week it might be DevilDriver...once i get their new album. =]

Entombment

Trivium's great. Seen them quite a few times. Pits are alright, but not that great

Best pit I've ever been in... I'd say Job For A Cowboy, and Lamb of God. Wall of Death is win

Hm let's see... some of my fav are NIN, Machinehead, Fear Factory, Pearl Jam, Korn before they all became pussies, Radiohead, Lamb... and so on...