Whats the story behind your username????

hmm same...anyways my username is...well im in love with kingdom hearts and i want to be a part of the organization coz being evil is kwl and i have no heart =] and so its my name backwards with a 'X' in the middle.

Nomxis.

Durin is one of the dwarven forefathers in Tolkien mythology. The addition 'nl' stands for netherlands, since the name Durin itself is taken most of the time. I didnt even check here by the way, I could just have chosen Durin. But with the huge popularity of the movie I dont want to be associated with Tolkien anymore, its a shame...

hehe i remember that aikara.and im here to make people evill like me. =]hehe i remember that aikara.and im here to make people evill like me. =]

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Durinnl @ June 26, 2007, 4:08 PM) [snapback]8016[/snapback]</div>
Durin is one of the dwarven forefathers in Tolkien mythology. The addition 'nl' stands for netherlands, since the name Durin itself is taken most of the time. I didnt even check here by the way, I could just have chosen Durin. But with the huge popularity of the movie I dont want to be associated with Tolkien anymore, its a shame...[/b]

WOW, now I wish my screen name had more meaning.

@Aikara, could you please move the Norwegian thread here,please as i'm here most of the time anyways.Please. I don't mean here as in this topic , I mean here as in animegelade, I think you know what I mean.

Ah, sure thing ;)
I'll repeat all the norweigian stuff I taught you too, so that everybody else here has something to laugh at.

*edit:
But the site is down right now, so I'll add the allready-taught-norweigian stuff later.

i started using "static" since i was in 7th grade(5 years back)... i just thought the this was the only name that defined me...so i started keeping this as my middle name and soon my pals started calling me static :smile:

ehhh she is i guess =/ i mean the anime was REALLY weird. Even though it was good it was just totally weird. lol. cuz at the end of evan shinji strangles asuka. WTF? mental problems or something? lol. o well it was still a good anime.

Mine is actually a distortion of the gaelic Corranguilainnir, which translates loosely as the falcon who weeps for home.
I first used this name in a tabletop rpg about 15 years ago.

Well, to my knowledge some of the servants in Africa or Australia or somewhere around there servants call their masters 'Massa' (not very sure of this but.. hecks it's just a nickname :)). In finnish that also means mass (like property of an object, not religious mass). Mahtava means great so there you go: A Great Mass ^^

I'm not fat, though! SHUSH for even thinking I was.

Lilith was taken on this forum so got l1l17h instead. Saw it first long time ago in satan666, and back then liked the idea of Lilith being the daughter of satan, queen of the demons blah blah... I actually thought I rocked lol... All hail puberty -_- tho it's been my gaming nick ever since so I'm sticking with it