Whats the story behind your username????

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The_Seventh_L @ 3-22-2007 @ 11:26 PM) [snapback]5278[/snapback]</div>
Haibara can draw, Sanji can write . . . I smell dream team! Yes? *grins*[/b]
I can draw yes, but I've never drawn manga before. I have drawn a few chibi's though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The_Seventh_L @ 3-23-2007 @ 1:32 PM) [snapback]5310[/snapback]</div>
It could be a manga with a cast of all-animals then XD It could work![/b]

That reminds of two I know called Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed, both are about dogs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haibara @ 3-25-2007 @ 7:20 PM) [snapback]5420[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The_Seventh_L @ 3-23-2007 @ 1:32 PM) [snapback]5310[/snapback]
It could be a manga with a cast of all-animals then XD It could work![/b]

That reminds of two I know called Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed, both are about dogs.
[/b][/quote]

I didn't wanna say it, but I was thinking of Hamtaro. *shame face* Oh, I feel so awful just writing that. HAMTARO.

*sings* It's Ham-ta-ro time! .... and that hideous chorus. COOCHI COCCHI COCCHI or however you spell it. They sounded like Charo on helium XD Oh, the <strike>manatees</strike> memories!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The_Seventh_L @ 3-25-2007 @ 11:01 PM) [snapback]5427[/snapback]</div>
I didn't wanna say it, but I was thinking of Hamtaro. *shame face* Oh, I feel so awful just writing that. HAMTARO.

*sings* It's Ham-ta-ro time! .... and that hideous chorus. COOCHI COCCHI COCCHI or however you spell it. They sounded like Charo on helium XD Oh, the <strike>manatees</strike> memories![/b]
I love Hamtaro its so kawai

*sings*

It's Hamtaro time!

Whee! Yippie! Yeah!
Kushi-Kushi Ticky-Ticky
Hamtaro!

When we work together it's much better!
My best friend!

We like sunflower seeds. . .khrrmp khrrmp khrrmp.
My Ham-Hams!

If she heads for trouble, we won't let her!
Hamtaro!

Little Hamsters, Big Adventures!

Laura's gone to school, let's go to our Ham-Ham Clubhouse!

We can fix their troubles just be quiet as a mouse

Watch out for those cats you know they're smarter than you think

But if we work together we can make their plans sink!

Hamtaro!

Snoozer, Howdy, Penelope, Panda,
My best friends!

Oxnard, Bijou, Cappy, Maxwell
My Ham-Hams!

Dexter, Boss, Pashmina, Jingle
Hamtaro!

Little Hamsters, Big Adventures!

'scuse me while I work out, gotta run on my wheel

Hamtaro!
Hamtaro's here to help you!

Hamtaro!
Hamtaro's team is for you!

HAMTARO!

Well, it started out from a song by Job for a Cowboy, called 'Entombment of a Machine'. Entombment, means to place in a tomb or bury. So, pretty much the ritual of burying a dead body. And since I like gore and etc. you get the point

The name Jabai came from a story that my freind was wrightin. He was wrightin a story in which the four main characters were based off our little group. So he gave us all asian sounding names which mine was Jabai. The 04 part just came from my favorite quarterback, Brett Farve.

My username came from one of my favorite characters from Fullmetal Alchemist, which is Edward Elric. I also came up with the username because I'm sort of like him, being short..... -_-

Archangel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fullmetal_shrimp101 @ April 21, 2007, 10:52 PM) [snapback]6262[/snapback]</div>
My username came from one of my favorite characters from Fullmetal Alchemist, which is Edward Elric. I also came up with the username because I'm sort of like him, being short..... -_-[/b]
LMFAO its shorty lol, Na its all good , my ma like 5'1 and my ex was like 5'2 and my ass is 6'1