Whats the story behind your username????

I chose this username because cherry blossom wasn't available on neopets neither was littleblossoms so I chose littelblossomz and now I use it for pretty much everything

I chose Jinx since back when I use to play MMOs all the time, like Lineage and such, I would often attempt to tempt fate by doing often times unwise moves such as rushing into the wastelands at lvl 5 to aggro train some bugbears for my one friend. So I though due to tempting fate, and often ending in bad favor, I would by Jnix. *shrugs* Eh...hard to explain the reasoning I suppose.

The story behind my username was rather simple, I just did't bother to make up one and instead went with the obvious anime99. Since I love anime I decided to use that as the username with the number at the end.

Well my story how my username is born:

Dean - My long name is Nizamud-din. I just changed the Din to Dean.

Kenta - This was found on >Here<. I tried on the real japanese name translator, inserted my full name and i got my japanese was Nakamura Kenta.

So there. ;)

Aikara has actually nothing with me to do.
Well, I like chinese style, at least...
Ai=Love
Kara=Chinese

Ironicly, aikara is japanese.

My username got nothin to do with anime or my name. I was being lazy and tried to sign up as blahblahblah on ea, but someone already took it and I got left with blh16166. And being the lazy person I am, I decided to use it for everything else I signed up for in the future.