Whats the story behind your username????

Archangel

I saw the question in another forum thought it was interesing and cool so not why ask it.
I got my name becuase my favorite character is Sanji from One Piece and because he a chef and im trying to become a chef, its actually my major in JWU ( Chef School ) so sanji is the shit!!

K

kyoshiro_mibu30

nice topic ,what fprum you get it off of?
in any case i got my name from a anime called samurai deeper kyo,hes been my fav cheracter for about 3 years so i always use this name online >>

Krahe

Full of bees
My username, which is German for crow, was taken from a painting of the same name by Rudi Hurzlmeier. <strike>I'm using a cropped version as my current avatar.</strike> Here's a cropped version:

Mine is from based off a random generated Neverwinter Nights name, probably 3-4 years ago. Dunno why but the shortened version I use now just sticks in my head. Course there are those who its dumb, but who cares.

I pick redX because red is the color of fire and blood, so it is associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love all in once package me.

And the X is for..X-rated stuff

When I first got on the internet, looking for a name that wasn't being used, I noticed that one of my fav fantasy series (books) referred to "casting a spell" as "speaking a rune". I thought, yeah! Runespeak...means spellcaster. I've been lucky that thename was not being used anywhere that I know of. Still isn't.

My name is Suraj, and when I first used the Internet, I used to like Rock. Then there was a site which said you need Letters and Numbers in your username. Since I liked(I hate them now)Blink 182, I added that on.

mine was actually a mistake I meant to take the name Remus of Rome Like the story of the founding of the city of Rome but I'm to lazy to change it so I stuck with my own name.

Archangel

Thats sweet i used to box a liitle for fun cuz my uncle is a boxer and he had me in the gym training and sparing but i never got serous, so props to you man people dont know how hard training really is . Boxing is really hard work and if you dont got heart you cant do it. One last thing if you ever have a chance you should watch Hajime no Ippo it a really good boxing anime its worth watching.