What's the last movie you have seen?

~mimesis

Auribus tenere lupum
i caught The Orphan last night on HBO almost from the beginning...the movie was total mindf*ck in a way though the things happening there were pretty predictable cept for what the main character really was 8D...and the 14 year old chick having the lead role is...awesome <3

Shinobi: Heart Under Blade

Again for the third time. The lead is so gorgeous.
I find someone like that and its overrrrr...lol

Xiga

Planet of the apes re-evolution... Or whatever its name was >< It was good =3

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Something Borrowed. Cheesy RomCom with drama is cheesy ;D

Shadow Blazer

The Shadow Heir
Transformers Dark of the Moon (slept a minute during the Decepticons defending the pillars when Optimus's Flight Tech had him stuck in some cables)
Final Destination 5 (Interesting and funny if you laugh at blood and gore, and the ending was obvious when the lead character wanted to go to Paris)
Captain America (if the Cap was real and saw this movie, he would have faceshielded himself repeatedly when Chris Evans went on tour as Cap)

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
Last movie I saw was 50/50 it had some really funny parts but overall it is a pretty sad and depressing movie. It is amazing, I highly recommend it.

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
Transformers Dark of the Moon

It was alright. I didn't get really much into the series from the beginning because I get annoyed that all the men ogle Megan Fox throughout the whole movie and it annoys me a bit as it keeps continuing throughout.
This movie was I have to say best of the series, the story was much better. The characters still ogled the girl but not as much as before and that I appreciated. Also the slow motion parts of the CG were well done.

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
Transformers Dark of the Moon

It was alright. I didn't get really much into the series from the beginning because I get annoyed that all the men ogle Megan Fox throughout the whole movie and it annoys me a bit as it keeps continuing throughout.
This movie was I have to say best of the series, the story was much better. The characters still ogled the girl but not as much as before and that I appreciated. Also the slow motion parts of the CG were well done.
3rd movie was....

SO F***ing AWESOME!

I liked the new love interest more than Megan Fox. I'm glad she was kicked out. In the end TF is all about the pew pew! Ive read some reviews out there where people criticize the lack of plot. I mean really, its a movie about robots shooting each other :|

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
3rd movie was....

SO F***ing AWESOME!

I liked the new love interest more than Megan Fox. I'm glad she was kicked out. In the end TF is all about the pew pew! Ive read some reviews out there where people criticize the lack of plot. I mean really, its a movie about robots shooting each other :|
I agree. I'm glad she was kicked out as well.
I don't pay attention much to reviews.
Reviews to me really are based on a matter of opinion and since everyone's is different..
it's hard to go off of that, well at least for me :p