What your Favorite Japanese Singers or Band

Archangel

My favorite Japanse band is Beat Crusaders they are really good. They have made a ton of songs for anime. Theyve worked on Bleach and Beck also they made the Beck soundtrack and the hit, HIT in the USA

I love HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR, Home Made Kazoku, nobodyknows+, Maximum the Hormone, Rie Fu, Abingdon boys school, ORANGE RANGE, Flow, Skoop on Somebody, SunSet Swish, YUI, Younha...
Yup.

Entombment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aikara @ June 26, 2007, 11:25 AM) [snapback]8026[/snapback]</div>
Hey, the Pillows, I've heard about them. Funny name =P
Did they make any anime OP/ED?[/b]
They did the opening and I believe ending for FLCL

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Well you guys and girls named a lot ofe'm already so:
UVERworld, HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR, Rie Fu, Beat Crusaders, Kotoko, Utada, and so on

:goku:

Hidoi-Neko

Jared's master
Heh, thank you^^
and you too...

UVERworld, Nightwish, Children of Bodom, JB, Avril Lavigne, 3 Doors Down, Linkin Park, SoilWrok, Hoobastank, Nickelback, Skillet, Sum 41, Tokio Hotel, TCG, Blind Melon, Bob Marley, Black Sabbath, Safri duo, da rude, david tavare, ddr, DJ irene, Evanescence, Foo fighters, Pillar, Guns n Roses, Lifehouse, Limp bizkit, yellowcard, Mago de oz (wizard of oz), Ozzy osborne, Red, Scorpions, Simple Plan, Greenday, red jumpsuit apparatus, Blink 182, Bowling for soup, Dj sammy, dj tiesto, infected mushroom, the used, hedley, Jesse mccartney, journey, lostprophets, new found glory , savage garden, sr-71, system of a down, within temptation, whitesnake, apocalyptica.
:goku: