What Your Favorite Anime Character

It have to be Kyon from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu! He's an average guy, like us, but can keep his cool in even the weirdest situation.

He'll just go "yare yare...." and just go with the flow.

Swiss

function Swiss()
My favorite characters are Raven from Zoids Chaotic Century, L from Death Note, Shino and Shikamaru from Naruto, and Ichigo's dad from Bleach

Sailor_Peridot

Ultimate Bleach Fan!!!!!
Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach, Sasuke Uchiha from *gulps* Naruto, Edward Elric aka Fullmetal Pipsqueak from FMA, Alphonse Elric aka Armor Otaku(Episode 4) from FMA, Pinako Rockbell aka Backwards Old Bat (Episode 3) from FMA, and Roy Mustang from FMA

i like Makubex from get backers + Edward and Alphonse Elric from FMA + Kira Yamato and Athuran Zala from Gundam Seed + kyou from Fruits Basket + Fye and Syaoran from Tsubasa Chronicle + L and Light from Death Note + Korapika and Killua from HXH + Allen Wlaker from D.Gray-man ..... this is just a very very tiny part of my very very long list (^.^) :wink:

Ryoma Nagare from Getter series (alot of TV and movies) is my no 1. Next is Lelouch and L since they both so awesome ,and Kyosuke Nanbu " Beowulf " and Zengar Zonbolt ,both from Super Robot Wars,and Amuro Ray (Mobile Suit Gundam 0079) too. My fav list not over yet but let call it a day