What would you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend left you?

Suppose Ur boy/girl friend left U, for some else or U have offered some1 to become Ur girlfriend and she rejected U then what will U do.:laugh:

Nori

Kinda hard to answer this considering my lack of a girlfriend at the moment. But am I complaining about it....HELL NO!!!

Archangel

Dont know 90% of the time I dump them first but that always ends up biting me in my ass >.< they never leave STALKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont know 90% of the time I dump them first but that always ends up biting me in my ass >.< they never leave STALKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mait, my score is nearly same like Urs, but bit better, because I don't remember gating dumped ever.

Guys if some girl dumps U don't be sad, just walk few steps and some1 else will be waiting for U in the end of the road. So don't force Ur smile by some1 else, keep smiling by Ur self.

But if she leves me for some1 else without any good reson then I will beat the heck out of her New BF

SakuraYume

Severuuk's Cuppycake
Well I suppose if my boyfriend didn't want to be with me, as long as he was happy I would be okay with that. But don't expect me to find another boyfriend. xD I'd probably get a girlfriend, instead. >.>

Well I suppose if my boyfriend didn't want to be with me, as long as he was happy I would be okay with that. But don't expect me to find another boyfriend. xD I'd probably get a girlfriend, instead. >.>
Mait don't give me that look. Few munites ago U were a girl and now U r acting like a L.... Now I am scared. (joking as usual):laugh: