What Society demands.

Zero Phoenix

The Second Coming of Hazama
I would have to a say a little bit of both for me. In a way deception and honesty come hand in hand. You deceive until you're comfortable enough to be honest
That is undoubtedly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I bet that sounded good to you. Because you obviously missed the point of this discussion, here it is again:

Deception or Honesty. Which one do you think is more important in our society today?
No one asked which method works for you. No one asked which method you were more comfortable with because in essence no one actually cares. The point of the topic is, and again, for those who are not up to snuff:

Deception or Honesty. Which one do you think is more important in our society today?
"You deceive until you're comfortable enough to be honest." Not only does that nonsense only apply to you, but it doesn't have anything to do with the topic we are discussing. Which is, again:

Which means, whereas society is concerned, which is more important, deception or honesty?

Core

Fascinating...
That is undoubtedly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I bet that sounded good to you. Because you obviously missed the point of this discussion, here it is again:

No one asked which method works for you. No one asked which method you were more comfortable with because in essence no one actually cares. The point of the topic is, and again, for those who are not up to snuff:

"You deceive until you're comfortable enough to be honest." Not only does that nonsense only apply to you, but it doesn't have anything to do with the topic we are discussing. Which is, again:

Which means, whereas society is concerned, which is more important, deception or honesty?

You know you can accomplish more if you are just apathetic and monotone in short and concise responses. Observe:

" @Hamuko ; would you please read the original question posted by the original poster? you seem to have missed the point slightly."

Not that difficult is it?

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Perhaps I wasnt clear.

Stop it. Now.

If neither of you have something constructive to add to the topic, dont post. Take your bitching to pm or vm or drop it.

Core

Fascinating...
Might I also give you some constructive criticism @-lexus- ?

Don't edit your own posts as a moderator where you change the meaning of what you said. If even one person quotes it... phew that just looks unprofessional.

Anyway as you wish... your modness.

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
Yeah, sorry about that. Zero responded a little faster then I could effectively edit my post. But I hope Ive made it clear enough now.

EDIT: seriously. Ignore each other.

Kaze Araki

Libertarian Communist
@Core
I appreciate your kind help, but you don't need to go this far.
And some can assume this as a conspiracy made by me.

@Zero Phoenix
I'm sorry, but Core is just trying to proof a subtle point to another party by antagonizing you.
He meant no ill intention towards you on a personal level.
If anything, I'll accept all the blame on his behalf.

I'll close this thread for now temporarily.
Let me know through PM for any complaints, I'll take full responsibility.