What movie are you most looking forward to seeing?

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Meh, I was considering Green Lantern until I saw its 22% on rotten tomatoes, not risking 10 dollars for something that scored that crappy, thank you very much~

Anyway:
X-man First Class
Captain American
Cowboys and Aliens
Super 8
Avengers Movie
Pirates of the Caribbean (Strange Tides? - I forget the name)
Hangover 2
Horrible Bosses

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Well, if I may add movies that are currently already released but that I still have not seen. D:
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
X-men First Class
Gnomeo and Juliet

I forgot to add
Super 8
Cowboys and Aliens

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
Meh, I was considering Green Lantern until I saw its 22% on rotten tomatoes, not risking 10 dollars for something that scored that crappy, thank you very much~

Anyway:
X-man First Class
Captain American
Cowboys and Aliens
Super 8
Avengers Movie
Pirates of the Caribbean (Strange Tides? - I forget the name)
Hangover 2
Horrible Bosses
Oh I forgot to mention these ones...
But all of the ones you have mentioned look good, it would seem you have a good taste in films =P

Well, knowing me being a HUGE Gackt-Sama fan... Id say "Bunraku" <--- It has Gackt in it, and it looks epic.
Also has Demi Moore, Josh Hartnett etc etc... it is an American Hollywood movie, and Gackt's big debut in America!! WOOT!!

[YOUTUBE]-uDuReyaNZo[/YOUTUBE]

Nightmare Gear

de capa y espada
Sherlock homes: game of shadows and world war Z.

On world war Z, I'm already a bit disappointed that its not going to be about the book. Anyhow Zombie apocalypse are always a good flick to watch.

NEW STUDIO GHIBLI MOVIES!!! though i don't remember the movies names i think there are about 3 new ones coming till 2012:squee: (meaning around the year shift don't have dates in my head either :panic:) (shame on people not knowing what Studio Ghibli is!!)