What made you start playing video games ?

:sachiko:

~*~ cookie keeper ~*~
I started playing games because i saw my cousin playing and i thought it was pretty cool so i asked dad for a PC game.....i think i was 4 y.o. back then. XDWhat got you guys into playing ?

amandaluvsya

Kissing ZeroKnight's Neck
Staff member
my friend has one....i think it was a Sega Genisis, i can't remember really but she was showing me sonic the hedge hogi think i was like 5, and it was the first time i had seen anything like that so naturally, i thought it was bloody epic *.*so i asked my dad if i could have the boxes that let you control things in the TV XD (didn't know what it was called when i was little)

I was 2 years old, and my older brother had the sega genesis and an super nintendo, he had to go to do basic training for the marines. When he left, he pulled me to the side and told me those games were mine. >D and to this exact day, I still have the SNES and the sega and its games. ahhh old school mario and sonic. also duck hunting too XD

ZeroKnight

ǤξД§§ ʃᵯᵯӨƦŦДζ
[quote name='"amandaluvsya"]my friend has one....i think it was a Sega Genisis' date=' i can't remember really but she was showing me sonic the hedge hog[/quote']Woman's after me heart <3XDSeriously though, WTF.My first game was Sonic the Hedgehog on the fucking Genesis at age 3.panda, wtf? o______o

[quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~"]
amandaluvsya said:
my friend has one....i think it was a Sega Genisis' date=' i can't remember really but she was showing me sonic the hedge hog[/quote']Woman's after me heart <3XDSeriously though, WTF.My first game was Sonic the Hedgehog on the fucking Genesis at age 3.panda, wtf? o______o
hun, the same for me, I had like all the sonic games for the sega. XD still do and so want to play them now.

amandaluvsya

Staff member
[quote name='"~ ZeroKnight ~"]
amandaluvsya said:
my friend has one....i think it was a Sega Genisis' date=' i can't remember really but she was showing me sonic the hedge hog[/quote']Woman's after me heart <3XDSeriously though, WTF.My first game was Sonic the Hedgehog on the fucking Genesis at age 3.panda, wtf? o______o
lolz really? ;Dmuhahaha this proves it! i'm psychic! *.*but yah that was my first game too when i was like... 6 i think o.0ever since then i've been in love with sonic <3i have all the games xD the music is addicting @.@@Kira : eh T.T i don't have mine anymore, it doesn't work >.> my snes barely works lolzyou have to like stick one of the controllers wires into the side or else it won't read the gameI feel old talking about how old my snes is XD

amandaluvsya

Staff member
haha oh i will ^____^Panda has her way of playing i throw a pillow at you and knock the controller out of your handit's how i do it ^^

amandaluvsya said:
haha oh i will ^____^Panda has her way of playing i throw a pillow at you and knock the controller out of your handit's how i do it ^^
that has happen to me, and also fell off the bed or chair, still played and didn't die. XD

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Where I come from, TV is for the extremely wealthy... well not so much anymore but back then it was. So, when I came to this country and I saw video games, something I never saw before, I immediately got into it out of curiosity. Also what can I say? It was just fun, the first draw was "wooooaaah... technology!" and then it just stuck. I can't quite remember what video game got me addicted because I played my cousin's games before I got my own gameboy color, but the first video game I ever owned for myself is pokemon blue.

When I was about 5 I had a friend who had a Sega Mega Drive (or as people in the USA like to call them Genesis) and I used to go to his house ever weekend and play Sonic the Hedgehog and then I got Duke Nukem 3d on my pc when I was 7 and I have been playing videogames ever since then