What is the reason you are into Japan?

Ray

无限之剑制
What is the reason that you are into japan?

Well my reason of liking Jpan alot is due to all the anime I watch and mangas I read plus I slso like Sushi and Ramen.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
its probably because i was brought up under a lot of Japanese influences. aside from my family being Japanese a good portion of the local community is asian here.

Shinji Ikari

Pilot Evangelion unit-1
Anime has made me very interested in the culture and other stuff. very genuine interest, they look like they know how to party, and how to have a little respect for their fellow man.

and the food

sushi
tempura
miso soup (yum)

i could go on......

but i'm hungry.

Megumi

The colorless notice =.=
Mostly japanese drama and anime. Not really food tho. The japanese food around my neighborhood isnt very .. nice? And that i can speak japanese quite fluently lolz. The community too

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
after i started watching anime, i got interested in their culture and traditions, knowing how different they are from my country's. after that i started learning japanese, and this winter i have my first exam. i plan on going to study there.
so wish me luck when it's time? ne?

GodSlayer

They created Anime besides other regular TV shows like American Idol and other cr- stuff. >.>

Also made the gaming systems so +1 for them too. o.o

I love the way they act! They're so kind and the kids actually listen in school. The history, the honor and bravery of the Samurai back in history is very interesting. I just love it!

Anime is what got me started in like the Japanese culture but now its an interest to me all on its own. Always been a history fan so there history excites me. The culture is unique and fascinating. There food is delicious. Beef teriyaki, negimaki, tempura. Sushi is good too but I can't eat a lot of it at once. Its just all amazing to me. One day I hope to get a chance to experience it first hand.

the geographic position, the behavior of the people there, their culture, their eyes, and definitely their hairstyle
and of course anime

I love the culture, and manga/anime is what inspired me to choose my future career path(cartoonist). I've enjoyed everything about Japan ever since middle school. The only thing I'm not as excited about, and I mean no disrespect, is the history. Some of it is interesting, and some of it isn't. Granted, I'm not into American history, either.