What Inspired Your Username?

Sanae

Staff member
Or, how did you come up with your username ^^?

Mine is from the anime Clannad ^^ Sanae is the name of Nagisa's mom.. Although, I thought it was Tsunai or something. That's what it sounds like, but I was told otherwise lol

Feel free to discuss other names you had as well ^__^

My name came from me trying to randomly arrange letters to sound cool. It was only in retrospect that I found out it was the name of an angel.

Xiga

My name is taken from ancient norse language which I have now forgotten what its called and me tapping around (lost interest in languages) the onei iuse here is only a shortening of xigaiary or xigayamy. The Aiamy should mean something with sky light... If I remember corectly ;S and xig meant night. So it became Xiga o3o

Sanae

Staff member
Feel free to discuss other names you had down the line as well ^__^

Ooh, I had no idea about Hadriel being an angel's name :O It seems you're also in Diablo 3 game lol

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
i put my Real name in to get a screen name and it was taken......They gave me a list to work off of and Pimpd2331 was on the list....it was meant to be!

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Eh well lol when I wanted to make an account for something for the first time I tried to make an account with the name Nisa but that was simply already taken and my friend next to me added Happy in front of it saying I was happy most of the time grinning/chuckling a lot so she felt it was good~ And I was like well why not, I'm Happy and my Name is Nisa ehehe so Cloudie~~ mines even more simple XD

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Lily_666 --> Couldnt use lily and wanted to have a number that I could remember lol ~
On MC I just lost the numbers ~ :3

Xiga

Cool o3o I didn't mean that it WAS Swedish ><'' My bad, I meant that it's used here quite commonly, at least of my knowledge.

The Jest

Beneath the Mask...
My name comes from one of my favorite characters. A powerful and random clown who could manipulate the impossible and create havoc and chaos, not to mention being able to break the 4th wall. This name I copied from the Roleplayer Guild to hear for the sake of simplicity.

Oh, also, I based this name off a weapon from Soul Calibur 3 character, Olcadan.

Mine actually came from my graffiti teacher when I was 15/16 or so. He was pretty much the only older brother/father figure I ever had and taught me graffiti art which spawned 4 straight years of climbing bridges and factorys to create art. I didnt have a tag (your graffiti name, what write on walls) and this is what he came up with. The name comes from a Conan The Barbarian character, which is some god I believe.

I dont really like the name now a days, but since thats all everyone usually knows me by and its short so I just stick with it. Plus the other name I always go by since forever is Cypher and its close enough.

Sanae

Staff member
Cypher.. I think I remember people referring to you as such on AE [MENTION=22]Crom[/MENTION] ^^ I'd still call you Crom or Crommy though.. Maybe switch between the names lol

Das Gottlos

(*・_・)ノ⌒*
Das Gottlos; german for The Godless.

I go to LANs that are held at churchs with my friends from church; I just love the irony in using the name.

Its german because I listen to a lot of german music.