What Games Do You Want?

More FPS, RTS, 3PS/ADV/AC genre games for PS3.

Strategy, RPG and action games for Handhelds (DS and 3DS at this point) and Wii.

But I want Megaman Zero 1-4 original cartriges now. I only have 1 and 3 atm. 2 is my favourite and 4 is the last one D:

Megaman BattleNetwork is also pretty awesome imo.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Prototype 2,

ITS WILL BE OUT~!!!!!!!!

Other than that, Batman: Arkham City

Elder Scrolls (the latest one, not Oblivion)

Uncharted 3

Those four are the must for now!!!!!!

Sigi

[quote name='Wolfnagi']

Elder Scrolls (the latest one, not Oblivion)

QUOTE]

You could have put Elder Scrolls V since Oblivion is Elder Scrolls IV. haha

I know I want Elder Scrolls V Skyrim badly, but I might not be able to for more important reasons...

Yes, 3DS Resident Evil Mercenaries & Resident Evil Revelations

3DS: Kingdom Heats, Zelda, Animal Crossing, etc.

I am spending like over 1000 USD this year.

Looking forward to Guild Wars 2, Star Wars: The Old Republic (mainly because I want something to do with my dad), and/or TERA. At least for MMOs.

Also waiting for Brink, Gears of War 3, Mass Effect 3, Dragon Age 2 (Totally going to be a mage this time, warriors are Fcking boring), and Skyrim.

I may also consider the next PSP system since I'm tired of missing those good PSP exclusive titles, but price is always... Maybe the regular ones will go on sale then.

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
@Kamil: The Old Republic.

IT IS RUINED FOREVER WHEN THEY SAID IT IS MMORPG!!!!!!

I like both Kotor and Kotor II.....

Marvel vs Capcom 3 (waiting for the price to go down or for it to go Platinum if it exists) PS3

Dynasty Warriors 7 PS3

DOA Dimensions 3DS

KHDDD 3DS

Lily

Dead is the new alive.

*necros thread* >_>

I pre-ordered Assassin's Creed: Revelations (the Collectors edition) and Call of Duty: MW3 =D

Cant wait until it's November~

The only game I'm immediately concerned about is Elderscrolls V:Skyrim. I played the hell out of Morrowind and Oblivion and even some Daggerfall and I've been waiting through two Fallout games to get a new Elderscrolls. Can't deny it,I'm hyped as hell,it looks like a real improvement in many areas.

Later pursuits will be The Darkness 2 and Mass Effect 3. The Darkness was an awesome underrated shooter and I never expected a sequel.