What fight do you wish to see?

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Pyro Fighter'](lol) Yeah, and did you guys find it a little humorous when Chouji transformed?

IDK, for some reason I just couldn't stop laughing.[/quote]

Same here, I just had a mild chuckle when you reminded me of that scene

[quote name='Pyro Fighter'](lol) Yeah, and did you guys find it a little humorous when Chouji transformed?

IDK, for some reason I just couldn't stop laughing.[/QUOTE]

Well,I didn't laugh,that change from uncertain rather weak Chouji to absolutely confident,super powerful one seemed too sudden...completely out of character.

and I would like to see Kyubi vs Gedo Mazo(LOL,Madara just always summons the best things)even though

such a match-up is not really possible in current situation...

Well I am looking forward to Gaara vs. 4th Kazekage, Onoki vs. Mu, Naruto vs. Sasuke, and Madara vs. anyone. Though I am looking to see what Zetsu (black) has to thrown against Mei Terumi.

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
Itachi Vs Kekkashi ..... Kekkashi is now using The Kubikiribōchō and he has a better understanding of his Sharingan then the first time they met. He also is more experience since he fought fake Itachi so that could make the fight even better. Dont get me wrong i think Itachi would win out if it was one on one but This war has been pretty much One on One/with support.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='pimpd2331']Itachi Vs Kekkashi ..... Kekkashi is now using The Kubikiribōchō and he has a better understanding of his Sharingan then the first time they met. He also is more experience since he fought fake Itachi so that could make the fight even better. Dont get me wrong i think Itachi would win out if it was one on one but This war has been pretty much One on One/with support.[/QUOTE]

Who's "Kekkashi"?? :>.>:

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[quote name='insane-azn']Who's "Kekkashi"?? :>.>:[/QUOTE]

lol im so used to the manga Kekkaishi that i added the extra K in Kakashi

[quote name='pimpd2331']lol im so used to the manga Kekkaishi that i added the extra K in Kakashi[/QUOTE]

hmm i just realized we basically had the same fight lol

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='pimpd2331']lol im so used to the manga Kekkaishi that i added the extra K in Kakashi[/QUOTE]

Oh I see... Never heard of the manga. That name sounds cooler though :)

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Roronoa Zoro']i really wanted to see this fight,

A fully healthy Itachi vs an equal stamina Kakashi with prep. I think it would be really close[/QUOTE]

:noway:

Epic fight. But Itachi will take this since his to date,the most skilled sharingan user.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Graham Aker']:noway:

Epic fight. But Itachi will take this since his to date,the most skilled sharingan user.[/QUOTE]

Even more than Madara??

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='insane-azn']Even more than Madara??[/QUOTE]

That is debatable. Since Itachi was not shown to control tailed beast.

But his strong genjutsu all points to it being a possibility

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Graham Aker']That is debatable. Since Itachi was not shown to control tailed beast.

But his strong genjutsu all points to it being a possibility[/QUOTE]

Very true, because of his imposing legendary status, I just automatically assumed Madara would be more powerful, but I guess that was wrong of me. Itachi is a formidable Sharingan user too :D

Pimp

Follower of kiyology
[quote name='AngelOfHunte']I would love to see Kakashi vs Sasuke in a REAL battle.

and no Naruto or Sakura to stop them.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't i don't want to see Kakashi die from plot no jutsu!

I dont think this is going to happen but i want to see Killer B vs Naruto.

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='AngelOfHunte']I would love to see Kakashi vs Sasuke in a REAL battle.

and no Naruto or Sakura to stop them.[/QUOTE]

Kakashi will Die :cry2:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Pyro Fighter']Kakashi can kill almost anyone off gaured.

Just teleport there heads and wham."scared"[/QUOTE]

Kakashi has reached his Limits.

Sasuke will win this...

Sasuke/Naruto has long surpass everyone else except Madara when they got their kyuubi/Sharingan power ups

[quote name='Graham Aker']Kakashi has reached his Limits.

Sasuke will win this...

Sasuke/Naruto has long surpass everyone else except Madara when they got their kyuubi/Sharingan power ups[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this is what I don't like about Naruto, the style's not so Ninjaish.:shrug:

~Kitty~

Kitty pawns all!
[quote name='Pyro Fighter']Yeah, this is what I don't like about Naruto, the style's not so Ninjaish.:shrug:[/QUOTE]

You loco?

Since when was this about ninja?

......wait....:noway: