What do you want to see? on Hybrid X Forums?

Well, I ran a few more tests and apparently they only block partial content to/from servers on port 80. Do you support another port for downloads? Given that they explicitly block it, I doubt that requesting them to do something about it would do any good :dry:
80 is the HTTP port. Everything direct downloaded comes into connection with that port

As for the banner, I suppose we could... Only thing is, we don't really have anything they would actually win, and not even sure if we'd find one suitable for the main site

Nori

I honestly don't like any of your banner styles for the main site. I'm not saying that just cause I'm the one that made the layout. The one that's on there fits well despite your dislike of it. You are the only one as of now, that actually has an issue with the banner. I honestly don't plan on changing it because one person decided they want to complain about something. I believe you didn't like the other banner for the layout before this...I can't remember. Anyway, I don't think that it's causing people to avoid my site. I asked at least 4 other graphic designers (better than me of course) about the layout before I even coded it, and they had no issues with it. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, your opinion of this at the moment, as ass holish as I may sound saying this, I don't care about it. :happy:

Any chance on creating an area where we can put User created reviews on the anime on this site?

At the top we could have a rating where the server would average them out and put the score next to each title, but when clicked on you could view the reviews more indepth.

Just putting something out there.

As well, i have seen the movie and gaming list and quite frankly are quite lacking. I am not saying your lazy, since obviously your not, but it might be more efficient adding a weekly movie, game and anime to a thread where people respond with a review on it. Then based on that you could take the best positive review as well as the best, negative review and post them under each title on the main site....

Nori

Any chance on creating an area where we can put User created reviews on the anime on this site?

At the top we could have a rating where the server would average them out and put the score next to each title, but when clicked on you could view the reviews more indepth.

Just putting something out there.

As well, i have seen the movie and gaming list and quite frankly are quite lacking. I am not saying your lazy, since obviously your not, but it might be more efficient adding a weekly movie, game and anime to a thread where people respond with a review on it. Then based on that you could take the best positive review as well as the best, negative review and post them under each title on the main site....
Definitely good ideas. For the user created reviews, I'd need a php script of some sort that would do that, and at the moment, I don't have the resources to get someone to make one for me.

The gaming list and movie list. Movie list I could definitely do a new review weekly, but gaming wouldn't be a thing I could do much, because I don't play many games anymore. But if I could find someone that could help with that, it'd be great....you interested?

Nori

PHP script would be simple =p
Go for it then!!!! But, it would make more since that it would be integrated with the forum, so users don't have to register twice. Registration would need to be required because of obvious reasons such as spam, so if they're already registered, then that's 1 less step!

Archangel

Ill get back doing tha anime , I will put a new one each week for people to check up on , I just figure out a date i will have some free time on to get it up , also i can try to do some movies aswell sorry about gaming tho (no can do)

I would do a gaming review, however i do not play games that often anymore, and when i do its Age of Empires 3, or starcraft or halo 2/3. I do not own a next gen system yet.

As for the other reviews i could give them a shot however.