What do you like about bleach?

I come to this forum and find it empty, Ror, Nobody Likes Bleach. So let me deflower this clean forum with my thread. So goes the thread title ^^

I like the fact that Kubo goes his ways to troll its readers into believing that the story is actually any good.

And there is a discussion somewhere leading to the conclusion that a normal bowel movement has more pace than the entire Bleach manga, lol.

Images

Let the trolling commence!

Umm, okay, sure, why not...

Bleach is................... uhhhh.......

Honestly, I haven't even seriously thought about it. It's just a manga I read. It has it's own cool moments, although the story has probably less ups than downs.

The current arc is a little low tension, but think of it as an appetizer. They're going to hell soon! And we don't yet know of their master plan in hell, or whatnot. Y'kno how we already knew Aizen's master plan. Attaining the ultimate power, ending the Soul King, or whatever...

Hell should be an interesting place. We'll also see some of the former enemies, which is kind of regrettable, but, well, it can't be helped. The same shit is going on in Naruto right now.

Kubo did say that he plans to drag it for another 10 years....

xDD

At this point he's just milking bleach. Even though he had a chance of a decent ending he's like nah, lets pull off a one piece and made something somewhat appealing turn into garbage.

Yeah, and who wouldn't be? It's quite a successful manga. It's in the top 5, rayt? Why would you wanna end it if the sales are that good? There's no way telling if his next manga will be any good...

[quote name='RIG']Bleach is useful, i used it to clean my brain after a long day in the internet.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you don't have to think a lot when you watch bleach, its what's its named after all ^^

Yeah, and who wouldn't be? It's quite a successful manga. It's in the top 5

Ror, Add Bleach and Naruto sales and it still doesn't equal One Piece. Even being dubbed as the top 3 manga, only OP matters, all the others are just miniature or other manga series are worse (albeit having original and infinitely better stories).

At this point he's just milking bleach. Even though he had a chance of a decent ending he's like nah, lets pull off a one piece and made something somewhat appealing turn into garbage.

/nuff said.

I like ichigo's evil twin, not because he's a trap but I think bleach has a potential for awesome disregarding its plot. The only thing ichigo has to do is just go full Hollow again and rape everybody's asses and destroy soul society, the earth and hell altogether.

Do the same with other shounen series and we have a happy, well entertained reader ^^

I like the swords and character....but the story is just a cycle...

Ichigo fights-> Ichigo loses -> Ichigo trains -> Ichigo gets a power up -> Ichigo wins... then back to square one...

It's like you can already see what will happen next.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
For starters the artwork is very, very good, and some of the characters in Bleach are awesome, especially the espada. Also some of the fight scenes are amazing :)

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Pyro Fighter']I like the fighting stlye and the OST, that's the only reason why I watch bleach.

I like the art too(ie,swords,espada)[/quote]

Do you only watch the anime? Or do you read the manga by chance??

Cos it just sucks now, no music and less graphical fighting scenes...

[quote name='insane-azn']Do you only watch the anime? Or do you read the manga by chance??

Cos it just sucks now, no music and less graphical fighting scenes...[/QUOTE]

Just the anime, I used to read the manga but I got bored after I hit up with the arc where Ichigo defeates Uliquorra, gah, it took months just to finish that little battle.

Notorious

Colonel H Stinkmeaner
[quote name='Pyro Fighter']Just the anime, I used to read the manga but I got bored after I hit up with the arc where Ichigo defeates Uliquorra, gah, it took months just to finish that little battle.[/QUOTE]

Good, cos the manga sucks like hell. Also the anime fillers are just terrible...

Remember the bount one?? (I didn't see it, thank god)