What do you do when you're bored in class?

amanda

I've done some weird things in class to keep me from going to sleep. Although I usually end up sleeping during lecture... I usually start doodling in my notebook. Its filled with random sketches and things in the columns. For the longest time in high school, I would draw on my whole arm. I would literally cover my left arm with ink designs. Mostly black or blue, or a mix of both. Red ink when I found one. My math teacher thought I was a gangster for the longest time!

What do you guys do to keep yourself alive through class?

that's easy. it's actually what i do in class usually ( actually all the time). i put my earphones and let the teacher speak with herself or anyone else in the class, i don't quite care. my music is way more interesting than whatever is he/she talking about.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
that's easy. it's actually what i do in class usually ( actually all the time). i put my earphones and let the teacher speak with herself or anyone else in the class, i don't quite care. my music is way more interesting than whatever is he/she talking about.
no wonder you fail so many exams...:D
well i usually do the same thing though, but i don't fail that many exams ..:D

B StAR

2D Complex.
Drift off to some unknown fantasy world and imagine the future. Thank goodness my classes are only 50 mintues each.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
eh, lots of people do, some actually take notes on them. course i do see a lot of people doing other things. i actually do take notes and start voice recording when the boredem sets in then go online.

In American gpa wise I am as close to perfect as it comes like 1% off that 4.0

but I sleep in class one easy way to catch up on all of my miss sleep I am like a week ahead in most of them at this moment.

BLue-FIsh

I have muffins! =D
I have no idea what a gpa is ^^;

Well I guess i'm pretty smart for my age, (dispite what you think) otherwise my parents would never let me on the computer...

I forgot to mention that I play scissors paper rock with the person next to me. (most of the time they're bored too. XD)