what did you do today that was exciting?

K

kyoshiro_mibu30

place the most exciting things in your day here.

today i went to a wedding and got to ride in a lemo for fun.

been to the university and just started assignments for this friday and another for next semester!

No holidays for me this year! :(

Krahe

Full of bees
Yesterday I filled out things dealing with college. That was fun (No, really. It was.) And just now I added a new Myspace friend, who happens to be one of my favorite Global Mods at an AtLA forum I frequent.

umm well i just took a final so i guess im excited that one is over. going out to eat and get to see that Superman movie that everyone has said is amazing

K

kyoshiro_mibu30

then why post here if nothing happend that was exciting???
in any case i just got five new anime box sets irl so i was excited when buying them and exstatic when taking them home to watch >>

Archangel

i didnt do shit today there was no class today (super bowl was in miami) and im still recovering from my hangover and i lost 50 bucks on the game but im fine :(

Sailor_Peridot

Ultimate Bleach Fan!!!!!
I got the FMA movie yesterday along with the first volume of the anime series @ walmart.........I started watching the movie last night and finished it this morning!!!!

Archangel

i went to mourning class then my dumbass relizesd i got all next week off from class so im happy as hell and i got no class tomarrow( no friday class ever) unless you drop a class then you got to go on weekends to make it up. So its time to party , you scared , you scared .... sorry i got lil Jon stuck in my head .

i mailed my GF XD.........wow that being the most exciting thing in my day must mean i have a really boring life :wink: well actually i didn't go to school which was pretty damn awesome cause i got to sleep a lot and sleeping kick's ass reaaaal bad XD

today i got up and went outside to my friends house then about halfway a black , hisp and white men said," run your phone" i hit him with a jab cross hook combo his friends ran and i keep on walking.