What cell phone do you have?

ingeniousthinker

ıɹnʎǝʌolı
[quote name='Ground']lol phones cost money after all except in my case i got mines for free lol...[/QUOTE]

*sigh* lucky you

F

frame

chocolate. this pic has the old firmware tho. the music setup is just like that of an ipod. ive got a 6gb card for it so i gave my ipod nano to a friend. battery life is really good too. even when listening to alot of music.

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
well, my dad bought mine, i never asked for it... guess i could say it was for free, i didn't pay for it

Mine is Sony Ericsson W550i. Not really a nice phone,the camera isnt clear enough.

Gonna buy Sony Ericsson W910 soon after i save enough money! Love that phone alot!

Serph

I am The Light
I just got this one >_> so gay it is

This i got didnt work

so when spring break ends am getting this phone free

[quote name='Reeana']Mine is Sony Ericsson W550i. Not really a nice phone,the camera isnt clear enough.

Gonna buy Sony Ericsson W910 soon after i save enough money! Love that phone alot!

[/QUOTE]

I like the first one! :eek:negai:

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
I have this really old crappy motorola phone.

I'm about to get a new phone from Hong Kong! xD They have better phones then the ones in U.S. and it's a new model too!!! I'm so happy.

E

Eccentrrick

i have SGH-D520. is that what its called? i forget sometimes. anyways its a samsung slide. It's black, and pretty much scratched up and old. :(

but i guess its reliable

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
I have no idea what mine is! Some Sony Ericson, it's a piece of crap >.>

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
[quote name='ross_diadame']i had palm treo 650... with was stolen last feb. now i only have a nokia. :noooo:[/QUOTE]

what do you mean by only?

i mean, i'm pretty satisfied with nokia, from all i tried, phones that is, i liked this one best ^^

i think they're good ^^

ingeniousthinker

ıɹnʎǝʌolı
i agree with haruka... i'm using nokia and i'm satisfied with it...though i like to buy the samsung z240 coz' i saw i think it was echizen's phone...lol xD

[quote name='haruka']what do you mean by only?

i mean, i'm pretty satisfied with nokia, from all i tried, phones that is, i liked this one best ^^

i think they're good ^^[/quote]

well, i dunno. because with ALL the models of nokia i dont even know what mine is. all that number and letters. they always have a new one out in just a few weeks.. i dunno. maybe i always had nokia that i no longer am happy about their features.