What anime would you like to be in???

Archangel

If there was a anime that you can be in which one would it be, and wat would you do there?
I would choose DBZ cuz i think it would be badass and pretty sweet . I would love to be a Saiyan and to be able to fight to my heart content while saving or destroing the world.

Possibly Eureka 7, or Air Gear, being able to ref or use those sweet blades would be nice. There are some more, but it depends on the mood I'm in, and if I can remember the name or not.

Just thought of another one, Vandread if I could pilot the special machine that can combine with the women's ones. Actually just being on the ship would be pretty cool.

Archangel

I also wouldnt mind being in One Piece as a pirate. That would be cool as hell and eating one of the devils fruits would be cool awell. Also i would kick Luffys ass and become the Pirate King!!!!!!

hoo boy do i have some for you.... air gear, dbz, bleach, naruto, hanaukyo maid tai, death note, mahoromatic, OR DEFINATELY FATE STAY NIGHT that was a good one, sister princess is another good one, DearS i guess was one?, negima would be cool lol but if you made me choose one... it would take me a while to choose XD. plus i have millions of more animes id like to be in XD

but who says it had to be love hina? or who said u had to get beat up XD i wouldnt mind bbeing beat up by a girl everyday (depends on what beat up means)

I think I would like to be in Naruto, I would love to be a Shinobi being able to perform ninjitsus and stuff like that. Or maybe even Deathnote, I could have control over who dies. But then theres Ouran High School Host Club, being in that anime would be really fun with all its craziness and I would get to hang out with the Hitachiin twins.

Archangel

Yea, same here i would get busted the same day i had the notebook , but believe me when i tell you i would leave a huge impact on the world