What Anime Are You Watching?

Blackgold

The Loli Inspector
Staff member
Currently watching Speed Grapher due to a friend's suggestion. I wasn't to into at first but the end of the first episode made me wanna continue and now I'm trying to watch the whole thing.

Momo

I am watching Madlax, Oh I so recommend. it is amazing I'm about to finish it but I cannot wait to see the ending I almost don't want it to end. Great Anime so far

Ao no exorcist, Studio Ghibli movies (just because they are awesome to an level that they compete with old Disney classics) Starting on Gurren lagan again been a while since i saw that show ^^
also Dantalian no shoka seems interesting :3

then i am looking through older short anime with just 13 - 25 eps that i might want to see again....just finished Heroic Age before posting here <3

I am watching Demon King Daimao (Ichiban Ushiro no Daimao), and Rune Soldier Louie. I am also watching The World God Only Knows. Praying real hard that Japan gets a season 3, and that this is localized soon.

Hamuko

I feel free when the world doesn't owe it to me.
I'm currently watching Usagi Drop since I heard from people it's really good. Right now I'm in the middle of watching episode 2 and tbh, this is the cutest anime! It's like Yotsuba&! but minus the random stupidness.

Neji-kun

Neko ★ Ninja
Staff member
Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, Fairy Tail, Fate/Zero, Tamayura, Persona 4, Mirai Nikki, I Don't Have Many Friends and Guilty Crown. Some of these series haven't aired yet, but I'll be watching them soon. ^^