What Anime Are You Watching?

I've been watching a bunch of shounen animes (i.e. Naruto and Bleach). Currently up to date with Naruto and just another season left for Bleach. Also watching Mawaru Penguindrum, No 6, Dantalian no Shoka, Usagi Drop and a few more current animes.

Strife

Denizen of the Abyss
I am about to watch Berserk. From the begining again because I forgot everything that happened from the start and I want to finish it this time.

Momo

True true, dude I am still SURPRISED no one has watched that anime -.- (most people) also I'm thinking of watching Hellsing, I've only read the manga and I'm super in love with Alucard <3

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
[quote name='"Strife' date=' post: 40535"']I am about to watch Berserk. From the begining again because I forgot everything that happened from the start and I want to finish it this time.[/quote]Read the manga. I'm begging you, my avatar is begging you, read the manga. The old anime only cover the golden arc, nothing after it... you know, the 20 or so volumes that were released after the golden arc, yeah.Anyhow, rewatching Gundam 00 right now.Series that are currently airing on my watch list:No. 6Usagi DropKamisama DollsSaint Seiya The Lost CanvasR-15Listed from best to worst. If a currently airing series isn't on my watch list, it's worse than the stupid manga plots I come up with while I'm drunk and looking for the nearest toliet. Hence, not even worth a fraction of my second. =D

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
It's not a must watch. It's not terrible but it's not really entertaining, not really profound either. It feels rather bland but there are a lot of worse things airing. You can skip Kamisama dolls (for now - can't make full judgement until it ends) I don't think you're missing out on much.

Momo

@Rife: We should make an Alucard fan club xD I love alucard <3 you should read the manga though
HUBBA HUBBA! I am watching Darker Than Black S2