What anime are you currently watching?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sanji1P @ April 5, 2007, 11:33 PM) [snapback]5692[/snapback]</div>
yeah i had to watch Kyo Kara Maoh on and off cuz i got sick of it a few times. Alos if you looking for a good anime you should watch Heroic Age is a good Brand new anime. The artwork is from the gundam seed makers and scyred . Its a huge anime there putting money into it and the first anime ep seemed SWEET ill post a link to the first ep HEROIC AGE[/b]
It's a little late for me to say this, but the link is not working. Could you give me another way?

I suggest stopping Blue Gender, depending on how far you are. To me it was good for the first few eps, but then it got depressing. Everyone always dies except for the two main characters, so it's up to you, but I'm just trying to help.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lorthimyer @ April 12, 2007, 2:22 PM) [snapback]5805[/snapback]</div>
I suggest stopping Blue Gender, depending on how far you are. To me it was good for the first few eps, but then it got depressing. Everyone always dies except for the two main characters, so it's up to you, but I'm just trying to help.[/b]
thanks but I'm going to keep watching it as soon as I can find the 1st ep again lol

Archangel

Ive started watching this new anime Called Heroic Age that is really goo,d but there is only one subbed episode out >.<........when yal get a chance you should check it out.

Naruto Shippden
Bleach
D Greyman
Kiba
Blood +
Gundum Seed (need the last episode)

just finished Noien, possibly the trippiest anime ever

naruto shippuden
bleach
claymore
history's strongest disciple kenichi
darker than black
demonbane
deeper samurai kyo

thats it for now, but im looking to find more interesting animes :D

I've been checking out alot of series lately and so far can say besides some of the older ones. which to list would be about 250 total seen series or more. For new this past year / on going.

Bleach - Shinigami fight the souls that have turned to send them back where they belong and guide the dead that linger back to the spirits world. Humans can sometimes get dragged into conflict if they have the power to see.

Naruto - Ninja's fight for their village, but also for those that hire them, and for their friends.

One Piece - Fight to become the pirate king in the grand age of pirates.

Tsubasa Chronicle - Life comes to an end as all memories are taken from you and scattered across all the dimensions. Boy must fight to find them all to save the life of the girl he loves.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi - Panzy kid decides to become strong to protect the weak, but who will protect him.

Devil May Cry - Super power man for hire, name your price, he's always broke.

Claymore - Half man half demons fight to protect humans. All of them are women that are half and half.

Darker Than Black - Super powers and different uses for them.

Reideen - Robots and Aliens. Fun to be had.

Hayate No Gotoku - Bad luck never looked so good when boy finds himself stuck in a situation he can only get out of by working for a rich heiress.

Kaze No Stigma - People with powers of earth, fire, water, wind fight spirits only they can and others.

Zero No Tsukaima - Another world filled with magic. Guy pulled in from normal everyday life into a strange new life.

Konjiki No Gash - Demons from another world fight to become king. Follow the story of Gash Bell.

Tokimeki - Romantic Comedy - High school

The Skull Man - Locked down society and mysterious people.

Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou - Super powers and fighting. high school never seemed so strenuous.

Sola - Guy likes to take pictures of the sky, meets a girl, their story goes from there. Or does it.

Shounen Onmyouji - Buddhist monk fights evil spirits normal people can't see while still studying to become higher up in feudal era.

Shining Tears X Wind - Adventure in another world for a group of high school kids.

Seto No Hanayome - Craziness with mermaids and humans. High school all over again with a twisted lifestyle change.

Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica - Fairies and the like are all around, music gives them power. To help or to destroy.

Death Note - Shinigami + book that kills, what evil awaits.

Nodame Cantabile - Great musician, finding his place with strangest girl you could ever meet who also plays the piano.

Overdrive - High school, loner becomes worlds best at cycling. Tour de France here he comes.

Moonlight Mile - Adventure - Romance - Space and the near future.

Nagasarete Airantou - Romantic Comedy - Unknown island. Only Male there, tons of women, the fun to be had. Especially when you're a high school aged male!

Lovely Complex - Romantic Comedy - School life.

Koutetsu Sangokushi - Chinese history twisted into action packed anime.

Kekkaishi - Sacred land to protect and the ones that protect it are in middle school / high school.

Kiss Dum - Bugs destroying the world and the people that fight them.

Kaibutsu Oujo - Supernatural stuff and kid getting knocked around alot.

Juusoukikou Dancouga Nova - Fighting in giant robots, not much more to say than that.

Chocotto Sister - Kid asks for sister from santa. One day the wish comes true.

Blue Dragon - Summoned Beasts and people with ability to call them forth.

Ah!! My Goddess - Angels and unluckiest guy ever + college life

for currently unfinished or just recently finished series. All worth watching, ones that weren't neglected to add, but yeah quite a few things out there to watch that are worth putting time into. If you want to spare alot of time. Also all of those little things added to them to help describe typed up myself, so if you feel they're a little off feel free to put your spin on em, just figured help a little for people that dont want to have to sort through and read about all of them before they'd try checking them out. Sorry for the spam those that dont wish to read that much :p

I am currently watching:

Bleach (however I have lost quite a bit of interest... why the crappy eppys... why)
OnePiece (decided to try it out and it isnt as bad as I thought it would be)
Samurai deeper kyo (kick arse... if you liked champloo this might interest you)
liar game(okay so not technically a anime... but it is a dorrama based on an anime... check it out at starfreeze.com)
yu yu hakusho... (got it from here,,, dub but hey it is better than getting it from daiphyre... stupid site I get 70% through the download and it says it is completed...)
darker than black(I was getting right into this anime... stupid licensing... australia wont see it for a year or two... and then I will have to wait for a year for it to come out in full boxset form)
gurren laagan(OMG the best anime for ages and it is licensed,,, well I do suppose that could be the reason... but still *cries* it is nomore)

Hoo boy. im watching alot xD. my problem is i start an anime but i dont finish it. so i forget about it and dont watch the rest lol. well sometimes ive gone back. I forgot where i was in death note so i dont know if im just going to go back to the beginning or if i am just going to try and find the episode i was on lol.

but ill list some anyways-
saber marionette j to x
mamoru kun ni megami no shukufku wo!
code geass
aishiteruze baby
nagasarete airantou
gintama
seirei no moribito
digimon savers
tengan toppa
darker than black
yu yu hakusho
kaibutso oujo (or monster princess)
histories strongest disciple kenichi
seto no hanayome
tenchi muyo
one piece
blood +
kaze no stigma
demonbane
the melody of oblivion
full metal panic
yumeria
samurai deeper kyo
heroic age
utawarerumono
desert punk (HELLA FUNNY)
raimuiro senkitan
devil may cry
full metal alchemist
school days
zero no tsukaima futatsuki no kishi
kiba
naruto
bleach
beet the vandel buster
shingetsutan tsukihime
hunter X hunter
beck
flame of recca
MAR
black cat
claymore
d. gray man
.hack//roots
.hack//sign
.hack//legend of twilights bracelet

i dont know if i have more but oh well lol.
and YES i know some of these are real old. or atleast the series has been finished.