Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun

Shakugan no Shana

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

GantZ

I couldn't recall other anime...

Too Many...

N

narutimateguy

Not enough champloo, I would have loves 10+ more episodes of jin and mugen going to different brothels and taking down more evil badguys, and more duels between the two of them.

V

Vladimir

I am guessing its probably the manga in the later parts are more serious and dark in some aspects or.... the usual reason they want us to read the manga D:

U

Unleashed

There are a ton for me.

two big ones that come to mind though are Pumpkin Scissors anime Air Gear

Kenzou

pink spider
Beck, Gantz, Kaze no Stigma and Dragonballz.

Dragonballz because it was such a simple story that was easy to follow and easy to enjoy(as long as you hadn't gotten into the seinen genre before watching).

Beck because the manga is still going and yet theres no more anime, and due to the lack of manga OST's its hard to appreciate Beck's music.

Gantz because the ending was so retarded. It should have taken a long break after the filler and then came back with a new arc(that was in the manga).

Kaze no stigma because its such a good show, and reading it wouldn't be the same as watching the relationships evolve.

C

Carnage

Venus Versus Virus... I don't know what happened at the end... ;_; Who died? Or did they both lived and loved eachother?

WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!

soul eater, beck, jigoku shoujo (yes i need more than 3 seasons),da capo 1(life after nemu and asakura get married ), ah my godess, ghost stories(its for kids, but it takes me back lol),Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro,Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Ouran Host Club,tsubasa chronicle,saiyuki, Nodame Cantabile and a lot more lol