We're all gonna die! Fuck it all!

SWINE FLU YOU BETTER NOT COME NEAR ME OR SO HELP ME I SHALL BREAK APART YOUR VIRAL ATOMS AND MAKE IT INTO AN EXPLODING BOMB TO SEND BACK TO FREAKING MEXICO.

...nothing against the country of course. >.><.<>.>

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
My stray thougths~ ^_^

Indeed. Just relax there is nothing much you can do about it anyways.

The virus A(H1N1) has genes from avian influenza, human influenza and swine influenza and since it capable of transmitting between humans it is more virulent than the famous bird influenza A(H5N1). The funny thing is that is has not infected any pigs so far.

If you look a little into it. It is a virulent and deadly Influenza A virus strain of subtype H1N1. So to me it looks a little like the "Spanish flu". In this case it is just not as virulent and lethal. They have recently dug up some of the frozen bodies of the victims of the "Spanish flu" in Alaska. Why did they want to get their hands on an extemely virulent and lethal influenza virus? They did it to create a vaccine of course, but what if the virus get out before the vaccine is created? Then we will get the same results as we got in the years 1918 to 1920. Millions of dead people and people who are affected by it. >_<

Let us just hope it does not mutate into a new more lethal viral strain before the goverments have created an effective vaccine, if you get infected the medicin "Tamiflu" might be capable to cure you, it is not certain though, since alot of influenza strains have shown resistence against it.

Though it is bothering me that the government(s) could have handled it better and have had a plan ready to stop or contain the possible outbreak.

So here is my crazy suggestions how to get away from, avoid the influemza:

#1 Travel to an isolated island in a boat all alone, except for your best friend(s) which is a volleyball and perhaps a creepy doll named Chucky.

#2 Get your self signed up to be an volunteer worker at a science camp in Antartica and study penguins for the next 2 or 3 years. You might learn how to speak penguinish!~ *Meep meep?*

#3 Make another more virulent and lethal viral strain. They have made such a biological weapon based on small pox and plague so why not be innovative and make a virus from Ebola and another terrible virus, since in the later years researchers have found out that the "black death" was a viral strain of Ebola, so it would be a classic choice to pick Ebola.

That is my stray thougths on the topic "swine flu". ^_^"

Scribe

Insomniac`^
If I die, i don't have to listen to bullshit anymore.

If not... Then I get a chance to reshape the world.
Yes millions of people dying is good. Especially if it's the 1% of the population that own 40% of the worlds monetary supply. I'ld be ecstatic...

I could also help reshape the "new world"; rather than this monetary capitalist society we have ruining everything at the moment. If you havn't watched Zeitgeist or heard of it: or the Venus Project i suggest you download BOTH and watch BOTH; Zeitgeist Movies or in the least watch Zeitgeist 2, and check both websites. It's a free movie; to download and distribute. Or you can pay $5 to get it on CD, they encourage you to download and buy it but since you havn't seen it i'm assuming i suggest you download it first...

Anyways, there's no way i can see possible for such a radical change of GOVERNING... to occur unless there is a massive pandemic like something that has been hyped up to be so... Otherwise we're going to live in this individual sick monetary system forever and I personally will never raise kids in this world in my lifetime unless things dramatically change.

I'm only slightly sick in my way of thinking. However i'm not fully serious in what I say I just use it as an example of things that could/should happen for this world to change. Please watch the movie then reply... If not it's end of discussion and I would rather it carry on.

Last edited:

Rei Ayanami

Pilot Evangelion Unit-00
Too bad only the poor will die mostly since they have no access to proper treatment.

I respect your opinion and all but everyone has the right to live, rich or not.

Changing subject, this epidemic isn't as serious as the media is making it out to be.

Unless you're in Mexico.

Last edited:
Eh, nice topic. Hope more people post their opinions, not just view the topic.
Anyway, the latest viral outbreak, this pig influenza maybe the same as bird flu virus, check out what Spice mentioned.

Virus do mutate to survive. Maybe we will face more new influenza virus, which will be much strong and immune to the vaccine. Just words of reminder from me...

Check out and keep yourself update with the news. Don't want any of G2 members become the victim. Keep telling your love one the same thing I tell you guys.

Yeah, people will die but the world population wont be effected much. Help yourself not to be infected by this influenza.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
So to me it looks a little like the "Spanish flu".
Spanish flu has a proper treatment now, not in 1918. It's not that deadly anymore. Spanish flu, or basically, the bird flu, was an pandemic that spread to nearly all parts of the world, and killed 50-100million worldwide. But it's not called the birdflu and how many has it killed now ? Like... 20 over these past.. 2 or 3 years ?

But... this Swine flu isn't really that "crazy" 'cause... like many died in mexico, but it spread to the larger cities in US and... like 10 of them got infected and all are well now. So this thing is not that dangerous. :p

Last edited:

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
You never know for sure with vira that is all I am saying. ^_~

We do not have anything for the Spanish flue yet, since it is a disease from the past and antibiotics does not work on vira. That is why the scientists dug up the frozen bodies of the victims in the first place, to create a vaccine, right? ^_^

Basically the cause of death by the "Spanish flu" was the amonia the virus created, since there where no antibiotics at that time plus the virus made your immune system hyperactive. The stronger an immune system you had the worse it would get. That is why younger people where the ones who got struck by the virus the hardest.

Anyways what about the success of fusing smallpox with plague, who did such a crazy thing in the first place? It is surely a deadly cocktail.

Myrk

Dying from moe overdose.
Hehe, yeah. But I'm not paying attention to news or anything at all. I'm just keeping my cool, 'cause... it's so not as bad as media wants you to think

tyron256

turnabout moderation
not too worried, it hasnt reached my area just yet and so long as it doesnt have some crazy mutation i think its not too big of a concern

Spice

Zombie Slayer~
It has reached Denmark as well, a young woman who have been in New York recently caught it in New York and brought it with her home.~ Poor her, it is not that she is very ill, but she is isolated in her home and has to wear a protective mask.~

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
first bird flu, and now this? what's next? mosquito flu? (well that would actually suck)

well, we had a case that was thought to be a pig flu, but looks like it was a false alarm, so the virus didn't get here ^^ hope it won't cause it's kind of sad :(

no way mosquito brought flu virus Haruka. maybe Haruka virus instead, muehehe...
joking. but it seems like its cooling down now, i mean the virus threat. i don't know what it status in your place but in my place is a-okay now. though the government keep observing it.

as far as i know mosquito are full of disease ... so they are not that harmless nor it is impossible to get disease from them.. but as for virus i am so sick of all of this ... all they talk about is this flu . at 2;30 a women is suspected to have the virus... at 3;00 false alarm, seems just like a regular flu .... anyhow i think they got bored of it by now :D

haruka

Phoenix of the Red Moon
no way mosquito brought flu virus Haruka. maybe Haruka virus instead, muehehe...
joking. but it seems like its cooling down now, i mean the virus threat. i don't know what it status in your place but in my place is a-okay now. though the government keep observing it.

i wonder what kind of symptoms would a haruka virus have ... ^^

anyway the virus still didn't get here ^^ and i'm sure it won't :D