Well well well....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you find this website?Your all mighty admin.What are your favorite anime?Slice of Life/Comedy, mixture of both... especially with a twist.ARIA, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Serial Experiments Lain, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, Minami-ke, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Hidamari SketchWhat are your favorite manga? Pretty much same as above.Do have any musical interests you would like to share with us?Many forms of electronic music.Ambient, Glitch, IDM, Dubstep, Trip-hop, Industrial, EBM, Futurepop, Synthpop.Post Rock, Instrumental Metal, Touhou Metal/Rock.Favorite band: VNV NationWhere are you from?~/What are some of your talents or things you are proud of doing or having?Technical knowledge in IT from hardware to software, windows to GNU/Linux. Archlinux~~~~~~Tell us about your interests besides manga and anime.Cyberpunk, Free Open Source Software, PC Gaming, Battlefield (Game series, not that bad company crap), Ace Combat, Libertarianism, Atheism, and owner of SSA.

Tempest

The Lotus Eater
Staff member
Thanks for dropping by. Welcome to Anime Tempest. I doubt I need to tell you to read the rules, they're pretty much the generic same old. But if you ever need to know anything the "Information Center" has everything or you could always send me a PM or hit me up on MSN. Enjoy your stay. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.