Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No its idea that won't work

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Oh well,

People who easily depressed (like me) can't join those kind,

Mainly because of depression may kept them from greeting people.....

[quote name='Wolfnagi']Oh well,

People who easily depressed (like me) can't join those kind,

Mainly because of depression may kept them from greeting people.....[/QUOTE]

why are u deprived from happiness

*sends happiness your way*

cmoe on naggi...!!!

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
[quote name='Sanae']Perhaps, instead of position, maybe positions ^__^ Then, the one greeter wouldn't be alone in this. The other one can have the other one's back if they weren't able to greet everyone ^__^[/QUOTE]

That sounds nice ^^ Coz to be honest I don't mind greeting people sounds fun but like someone else said to do it everyday is a bit much :eek: (besides I'm not online everday 24 hours a day coz yeah I'm still at highschool in my examyear so yeaaa a bit busy ><) but if there are multiple people doing it it should be do-able <-- is that even a word? D:

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='Chronicle_']why are u deprived from happiness

*sends happiness your way*

cmoe on naggi...!!![/QUOTE]

See yesterday's ISML result.....

[quote name='Shadowwolf']Well if thereare multiple people, I suggest differnt GMT timezones? Maybe 2 pero a same time zone?[/QUOTE]

This can work xD

But then, we have too many commitee :>.>:

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well I guess it would be nice to have one person around GTM-12 one around GTM+0 and one around GTM+12 ^^ (doesn't have to be exact -12 or 0 orso but close to it so you could end up with GTM-8 GTM-1 and GTM+6 or so that should be good enough to get all the new people ^^) Have it spread out :) then 3 (or maybe even two) should be enough I think :)

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
True but I don't think it's that bad if not every single new member is greeted... it would be nice if that is possible but I really think that would end up in a 24/7 job in the future. (for now there aren't that many new members joining just one person greeting might be enough but later on when lots of people join D: then its gonna be a problem) It's really a pity though its too bad you can only see the newest member >< Isn't there a possibility to see more than just the newest member? Like the 10 newest members? That way it might end up not being that much of a full time job. And yeah I think just one person doing the greeting can't be enough I really think atleast 2 people are needed (preferably 3) that way if someone gets busy someone else can take over :)

Wolfnagi

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ~Nagi~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥
[quote name='HappyNisa']True but I don't think it's that bad if not every single new member is greeted... it would be nice if that is possible but I really think that would end up in a 24/7 job in the future. (for now there aren't that many new members joining just one person greeting might be enough but later on when lots of people join D: then its gonna be a problem) It's really a pity though its too bad you can only see the newest member >< Isn't there a possibility to see more than just the newest member? Like the 10 newest members? That way it might end up not being that much of a full time job. And yeah I think just one person doing the greeting can't be enough I really think atleast 2 people are needed (preferably 3) that way if someone gets busy someone else can take over :)[/QUOTE]

Okay,

But does that means that the greeters have special power on the Welcome section?

HappyNisa

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know about that :/ but I don't think its really necassary for the greeters to have special powers xD (unless of course that provides them more information about new members like a list of the ten newest members ^^ then it should be handy that they are given some power) I don't think they have to have power when it isnt needed to do their work properly ^^ and as far as I can see its not really needed to have powers right? unless greeters are suppposed to do more than just greeting and welcoming and stuff like actually managing the welcoming threads