Welcome Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canabary

Administrator
As you can see we've returned to a more familiar software for you all. We hope you will enjoy the site and the forum :D

A few important details:

Due to Security Reasons we ask EVERYONE to change their passwords through a password recovery. You can do so here:

http://muffin.g2anime.net/login.php?do=lostpw

The member/site integration is not yet complete, it will take a day or so for us to get all of that incorporated with the new system.

In the next coming days there will be several oppertunities to play the Assasin Games, the Role Playing section will be heavily expanded and the site will see a new flow of content in the form of news and tidbits about Anime, Manga and other general otaku news, as well as a fully functional manga series system similar to that of the current Anime one, and a fully operation manga reader with more than 200 different manga series.

So Welcome Back, and enjoy :D

Will Forum Runner be re-implemented? We had it on MT and I liked it...
Also, do I need to change my avatar? It's not showing up...

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Just 2 things I've seen so far:
VMs are really screwy - Usernames are wrong in my older ones and view conversation is missing.
Avatar - I can't change mine. My old one didn't show on the forum anyway.

Note to everyone - Your PMs and VMs are disabled by default right now, at least mine were. You should change it!

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Some people have it, some people don't. So there is some kind of problem related to it: most likely something because both you and Canabary are staff and the problem could be related to the regular member user-group.
For the record, it showed my avatar in the top right corner but didn't show it on the forum - I figure that also means something important

Anyway I tried to remove my avatar then re-add it, thinking that would solve the problem, however I removed it and then realized that I couldn't insert a new one >__>"

Canabary

Administrator
Will Forum Runner be re-implemented? We had it on MT and I liked it...
Also, do I need to change my avatar? It's not showing up...
Yes it will. Avatar not working? I'll look into it.

Just 2 things I've seen so far:
VMs are really screwy - Usernames are wrong in my older ones and view conversation is missing.
Avatar - I can't change mine. My old one didn't show on the forum anyway.

Note to everyone - Your PMs and VMs are disabled by default right now, at least mine were. You should change it!
This is very odd, because they seem to work exactly like they are supposed to for me...
I'll have to look into it.

Some people have it, some people don't. So there is some kind of problem related to it: most likely something because both you and Canabary are staff and the problem could be related to the regular member user-group.
For the record, it showed my avatar in the top right corner but didn't show it on the forum - I figure that also means something important

Anyway I tried to remove my avatar then re-add it, thinking that would solve the problem, however I removed it and then realized that I couldn't insert a new one >__>"
I'll look into permissions.

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
[MENTION=199]Canabary[/MENTION] - I tried to send you a pm, but yours are still disabled, but I can see the staff forum right now when I shouldn't be able too as well (Sent this as a email since I couldn't PM you, but I dunno if your email is like mine and you never check it, lol)

Canabary

Administrator
@Canabary - I tried to send you a pm, but yours are still disabled, but I can see the staff forum right now when I shouldn't be able too as well (Sent this as a email since I couldn't PM you, but I dunno if your email is like mine and you never check it, lol)

Gotta admitt, that mention system is worth its weight in gold..

I let emmie play around with the permissions, but I guess she wasn't quite aware of everyhting, heh.

Sanae

Staff member
[MENTION=34]EroLussion[/MENTION] have you tried fiddling around with your User CP? You may want to reset your time zone (I think I have to, too) ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.