Ways to make her Smile :)

Ways to Make Her Smile

1. Tell her she is beautiful.

2. Hold her hand at any moment . . . Even if its just for a second.

3. Hug her from behind.

4. Leave her voice messages to wake up to.

5. When she is upset, hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you.

6. Recognize the small things . . . They usually mean the most.

7. If you are talking to another girl, when you're done, walk over and hug her and kiss her . . . Let her know she's yours and they are not.

8. Write her notes or call her just to say "Hi."

9. Introduce her to your friends . . . As your girlfriend.

10. Play with her hair.

11. Pick her up (she loves it).

12. Get upset if another guy touches her (especially when she doesn't like it).

13. Let her fall asleep in your arms.

14. If she's mad at you, kiss her.

15. If you care about her, then (we all know this is a challenge) TELL HER.

16. Every guy should give their girl three things: a stuffed animal (she'll hug it everytime she goes to sleep), jewlery (she'll treasure it forever), and one of his t-shirts (she'll most likely wear it to bed). Also don't forget to bring her flowers or something special once in a while.

17. Treat her the same around your friends as you do when your alone.

18. Look her in the eyes and smile.

19. Hang out with her on weekends

20. Kiss her in the rain (girls love this).

21. Kiss her just for the heck of it.

22. If your listening to music, let her listen too.

23. Remember her birthday and get her something, even if it's simple and inexpensive. It came from YOU. It means all the world to HER.

24. When she gives you a present on your birthday, Christmas, or just whenever, take it and tell her you love it, even if you don't! (women put a lot of thought and effort into your gifts, because we care about you and appreciate you; even if it's not exactly what you wanted!)

25. Always call her when you say you will. It may not seem like it, but it does hurt her and makes her thinks you don't care. So call even if you can only talk for a minute.

I'd do everything and have besides play with her hair...I'll play with other things... :p

I always wonder if a lot of girls like the flowers/stuffed animal things these days...it's so common I wouldn't want my girl to think I didn't put any thought into it...I like to give extra special and memorable things so that she'll remember.

I'm saying all this if I had a girlfriend but I don't :( I'm so lonely lol

:escape:

Shi-chan

__--ρєяƒє¢т ρяιη¢єѕѕ--__
hmm
thats reaallyy cute =D (even though nobody THAT perfect exist)
somehow like a dream ..
but yea its true ... girls >MoStLy< likt those things =D
actually there wont be enough things you can do to make her smile =) or make her happy
i can list a few too
=D
listen to her secrets
take her out to dinner
call her first
label her as yours
understand her feelings
tell her she's gorgeous
write her a song
ask her to dance with you
never imagine life without her
kiss her in the rain
hold her hand at anytime
pass her love lettersi love you
NEVER forget her birthday
tell her she's always right
be her escape
tell her you believe this is a fairy tale =D
give her gummy worms =D
remember her favorite colour
hold her books/maps in school/office
give her hugs and kisses
show her off to your friends
hold her hand -just because
treat her like a star
dream about her (and tell her afterwards)
tell her she's super nifty
say she has the key to your heart
watch her walk home -so she's safe
play her favorite game
have a song that reminds you of her
kiss her on the forehead
dance together like retards

umm well ..xD~~ i believe there are lots more =3
too many to list them now xD~

BS = bullshit =P

bah I feel like a total idiot b/c I didn't do probably more than one of these things to the girl I like T,T
though I was a total idiot back when I had a better relationship with her =x

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol I've actually done pretty much all of those with Kate except 12 and thats because no guy has tried to touch her in a manner that she felt uncomfortable, and if they did I know for a fact she is more than capable to break the guys arm on the spot.

Most of those things are common acts for me and I after years of keeping my feelings to myself, when they were finally known I had know problem shouting to the world that I love Kate.

Also since we are engaged and live together the voice mail wake up, is more like a wake up kiss on the forehead :)

lol I've actually done pretty much all of those with Kate except 12 and thats because no guy has tried to touch her in a manner that she felt uncomfortable, and if they did I know for a fact she is more than capable to break the guys arm on the spot.

Most of those things are common acts for me and I after years of keeping my feelings to myself, when they were finally known I had know problem shouting to the world that I love Kate.

Also since we are engaged and live together the voice mail wake up, is more like a wake up kiss on the forehead :)
awwww...that's so sweet oniichan!!!! you know you better invite g2 in your wedding... coz' we almost kno all your story... at least we better witness the most memorable event in your life...^^

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
lol got a while since the wedding in the summer of 2010 lol. We both can't wait to get married but we both want to get out of college and become financially stable so we can spend as much time as possible with each other and not have to work every waking hour.