Wats the best Manga you have ever read?

Archangel

To me its Battle Royal, that manga is just unreal , sick, and dope. Its not a manga for kids you need to be 18 to buy cuz of Voilence and sexuality . The basist of the manga is about Kids who have to kill other kids from there class inculding Brothers,sisters, lovers and best freinds. If you havent read it READ IT NOW!!!!!!! and Yes it is that good. Also my secound best manga ive read is GTO , the story is great filled with Comedy ,Action and a mix of life issues . This manga is a must read aswell and to be honest i dont think i ever heard anyone who read it not like it .

I wish I can tell what the best manga I ever read. I read so many online and at home. I'm just list five favorites.

1. Pretty Face
2.Show Me The Money
3. Girl Sarrus
4. Aishiteruze Baby
5. Ichigo 100% - Strawberry 100%

Attachments

I hate to insult your taste Sanji, but Battle Royal sucks ass. I tried it, and I all I saw was a large amount of violence for no reason. My opinion, but maybe after the first book it changes.

i can't tell that which one is the best but my favorite mangas are:

-blade of the immortal
-gantz
-vagabond
-slam dunk
-GTO
-Death note

well the only manga i have read was some tenjou tenge and it was pretty good. i think when the show is over i will go back and read bleach and naruto and death note