WAAZZZAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headache

Karin's Slave
Yeah... Im new to this forum.
I probably wont post much, I mainly registered so I could download anime episodes.
Thank god the school doesnt block anime related material.
So.. Hi.
o.o

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Narutard @ April 24, 2007, 2:39 PM) [snapback]6401[/snapback]</div>
Yeah... Im new to this forum.
I probably wont post much, I mainly registered so I could download anime episodes.
Thank god the school doesnt block anime related material.
So.. Hi.
o.o[/b]
-_-*

Archangel

Chill out everyone theres no need to get into his face. Anyway Welcome to HFX I hope that your not here just for the anime but that your here to have fun and enjoy the forum. Narutard when you first come to a site you might not want to say that your a leacher ......in your intro.That is the main reason why we have the public Vids down right now ,cuz were tired of the leaching but at least you did join the site and did post^^So I hope you see ya around.

Headache

Karin's Slave
Also, posting a little to me and posting a little to you could be two completely different things.
Like... The forums admins to me have very few posts. To you guys its probably considered alot.
Ill be posting in my spare time, of which I have alot.

Nori

Welcome, despite the rudeness of my followers above lol. Hope you enjoy yourself around here, and of course post when you can.

This site isn't very old either. And a lot of posts were deleted...mostly Sanji's lol.

Headache

Karin's Slave
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ April 24, 2007, 8:04 PM) [snapback]6429[/snapback]</div>
Welcome, despite the rudeness of my followers above lol. Hope you enjoy yourself around here, and of course post when you can.

This site isn't very old either. And a lot of posts were deleted...mostly Sanji's lol.[/b]
That explains it.

I guess my first post was misleading. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.