Vocaloid
Color Splash
Picture Frames
Two Focals
Grunge
Chosen Stock/Render
Muffin Central Members
Monochrome

You can also suggest new themes for future contests!

PS. Leave a suggested size & text (in case that theme is chosen) if you can!

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
Voted Standardized size and text~ Not sure why though /shrug

I'd like to suggest:

- The Big Three
- Movies
- Animals (Though I guess that's alike with nature.. kinda?)

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Mm, so the no focal applied in here generally refers to like, no renders and stocks, am I right? Coz actually, to me, Biomega's polka dot tag does have a focal (which is its centre). As long as there's a certain point where it isn't blurred (and is probably sharpened), it'll be considered as a focal (to me that is). Correct me if I'm wrong xD

VivaLaDementia

Yea, Its been a ride...
Mm, so the no focal applied in here generally refers to like, no renders and stocks, am I right? Coz actually, to me, Biomega's polka dot tag does have a focal (which is its centre). As long as there's a certain point where it isn't blurred (and is probably sharpened), it'll be considered as a focal (to me that is). Correct me if I'm wrong xD
This is 100% true.

Yeah, pretty much that. There can be a stock, but only if it doesn't have a noticeable focal point (eg. character, landmark) in it.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
Hm. That's pretty tough I would say. ~___~ Since if I do some blurring and sharpening on some kind of stock, it'll make the stock have a focal then. Lol @__@

Status
Not open for further replies.