Vocaloid

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Rin is my number 1 favorite vocaloid. She has the nicest voice out of all of them in my opinion and because of songs like:

I Like you, I love you:

[YOUTUBE]ebAKoRcYFTA[/YOUTUBE]

And because of a composer that goes by the name of Captain MIRAI who makes soo many good songs with Rin my to favorite being:

Illusion:

[YOUTUBE]JiiOIqgji4w[/YOUTUBE]

Illusion Theory:

[YOUTUBE]d4J_PbzUVV0[/YOUTUBE]

And His newest work on his own youtube channel and nico nico douga as well :) ....

SPUTNIK BOYS&SPUTNIK GIRLS:

[YOUTUBE]hBgnuBK3jvg[/YOUTUBE]

I could go on, but I dont want to put a billion youtube videos in here xD

As for the other Vocaloids I really like Mikus voice shes 2nd... Then 3rd place is a tie between Luka and Gumi I like luka songs better but I prefer gumis voice a little bit more. followed by Len who has a nice voice but I only really like him when he backs up Rin... and kaito is ok but I dont listen to much of him.

oh and I think your forgetting a few vocaloids

VOCALOID 1: Kaito, Meiko, Leon, Lola, Miriam

VOCALOID 2: Miku, Lin/ Rin, Luka, Gumi, Gakupo, Lily, Piko, SF-A2

I think those are all of the Official vocaloids

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
Can I choose three?

[YOUTUBE]uRQTZC3uNW4[/YOUTUBE]
lol
oh and
[MENTION=293]Haures[/MENTION] just input the Youtube ID like this ^^
Code:
[ YOUTUBE]WGLMBwqO9jQ[/YOUTUBE]
w/o space ofc
=]

Lily

Dead is the new alive.
I only love the songs from the 7 deadly sins thingie ..or whatever it's called xD >_> not much of a vocaloid fan but I love these two songs :

[youtube]CsIOkbxTA9M[/youtube]

[youtube]m8L75guzMn4[/youtube]

Bluecove

Major Otaku :D
I know I've missed some, but I just started out with Vocaloid. I'm actually pretty new! :coool: My favorite Vocaloids are Luka Megurine and Kamui Gakupo. I just think they sound so good together! :*love:

Anyway...................

Miku she was the first one i saw and my fav *no surprise considering her fame* ..But i love all the vocaloids no one special favorite except Miku ^^; ....
And i think there are 1 or 2 more vocaloids that are very new thats not listed there :/
and isn't there a 3rd generation Vocaloids now?

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Miku she was the first one i saw and my fav *no surprise considering her fame* ..But i love all the vocaloids no one special favorite except Miku ^^; ....
And i think there are 1 or 2 more vocaloids that are very new thats not listed there :/
and isn't there a 3rd generation Vocaloids now?
there could be I never said my list was 100% complete either but I dont think there are any Vocaloids 3's as of yet though.

wait... nope Vocaloid 3 currently confirmed to be released on October the 21st 2011... with VY1 or MEW.... Source

roselillya

Bleep Bloop
Staff member
Does anyone know if it's an anime yet? I've been searching searching, but sadly, I can't find one. :waah:
anime O_O .... It's not and I don't think it will be one. The characters are just in a anime style... but people do make pretty interesting stuff with MMD o.o