VM issue

noex1337

Emmie was here
I would like to edit or at least delete VMs that I make. Because sometimes I make a mistake, and I would like to do something about that, especially since VMs are public

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='noex1337' timestamp='1307168319' post='145881']

I would like to edit or at least delete VMs that I make. Because sometimes I make a mistake, and I would like to do something about that, especially since VMs are public

[/quote]

There isn't a delete button on your comments now?

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='Canabary' timestamp='1307200696' post='146108']

There isn't a delete button on your comments now?

[/quote]

On our page, yes. We can delete people's comments. But we do not have the delete button on our replies on other people's page.

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='dark_9tails' timestamp='1307209195' post='146230']

On our page, yes. We can delete people's comments. But we do not have the delete button on our replies on other people's page.

[/quote]

Not now either? I thought I added that :/

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='Canabary' timestamp='1307215821' post='146335']

Not now either? I thought I added that :/

[/quote]

Wait. I think you only added the tool on the Konata skin, no? Coz it seems that you guys are working on that skin the most ^^

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='dark_9tails' timestamp='1307216576' post='146341']

Wait. I think you only added the tool on the Konata skin, no? Coz it seems that you guys are working on that skin the most ^^

[/quote]

Yeah, these buttons are being added to konata first, then tested, and when they are all working universially implemented.

dark_9tails

dark_9tailsノ(ಥ益ಥノ)
[quote name='Canabary' timestamp='1307219096' post='146367']

Yeah, these buttons are being added to konata first, then tested, and when they are all working universially implemented.

[/quote]

Nope. I still don't see any "Edit" nor "Delete" tool in our comments on other members' pages.

Canabary

Administrator
[quote name='dark_9tails' timestamp='1307219382' post='146371']

Nope. I still don't see any "Edit" nor "Delete" tool in our comments on other members' pages.

[/quote]

Huh.. I must have gotten the variable wrong... I'll take a look at it