• VISTA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • XP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

amanda

Which one do you guys prefer and why? I prefer xp more since LOTS of drivers dont work on vista yet >.> but I heard a new OS is coming out soon..

I got vista for my new laptop cause I realize eventually the upgrade is gonna be needed. especially for Dx10. Its honestly not to bad so long as you have the ram for it. with 3 gb it works pretty well. And one the service pack is made for it, it should be a lot better

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
I like my Vista better then my old XP, but Xp is by far better. Vista has so many problems. The best thing about Vista is that it looks nice, but all that is, is a cover up for it's crap.

Y

y0l3itches

I like xp, and I still use it, alot of people went to vista but it takes alot of cpu space and ram...

Ok I get this question allot at work which is better so ill say what I say to every one I keep it brief though.

at the moment yes XP is better to use more drives less lag and just from what I have seen sound is a bit better though that might be just me.

and I have this to say at the moment microsoft is working on improving vista so the lag and they are also trying to make it to were it does not take up most of your hard drive (right now vista is a hard drive space taking monster) there will be more ports coming soon so give vista a bit and people will start to enjoy it.

M

McFroger3

Vista all the way, i can never go back to xp, once u get used to vista, and dont install shitty written programs you will never have problems with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.