VISTA vs XP

• VISTA

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • XP

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters

TheHundreds

Streetwear Is Dead
Vista Is Freakin' Dope, IF It Already Comes Pre-installed. Installing It Onto Your Computer/Laptop Will Show You The Shitty Side Of Vista, Not The Pretty Fly Side Of Vista.

Heyyy, Froger, It's Me, Grimmjow Jaggerjaques From BE Lol.

tyron256

turnabout moderation
Vista is annoying cuz it keeps asking do you want to do this are you sure are you really sure...ext
oh yeah, that annoyed me within the first five minutes when i first tried it. windows prompted you enough as it was. also why im with XP/2000

I have XP right now. I've seen some people with Vista and they are so annoyed with it. I'm happy with XP and once the service pack comes out in winter, that's when I'll get it.

So...
Right now: XP
In winter when the service pack comes out: Vista

I like Vista, I'm into visual effects and stuff. I love to make things looks pretty.

Got Vista on my gaming PC.
XP on home PC and Lappy.

Cruss-kun

Pokemon Master
I like Vista, I'm into visual effects and stuff. I love to make things looks pretty.

Got Vista on my gaming PC.
XP on home PC and Lappy.

Wow. Vista sucks for gaming PC. Are you an idiot?(Sorry, I just have to say this). My reasons for calling you this?:

1.Vista is about 20Gb.
Well games are now about 1~4Gbs each or more. So you're just wasting space with Vista
2.Vista eats up... Well practically everything else. -_-"
Your processing speed, RAM, and some other stuff.

So basically I'm just saying Vista is a shitty gaming OS.

Then again if you don't play much then it'd be fine for you, unless you're like me and still us Xp programs. xD

NEW MAC OS X LEOPARD IS OUT AND WINDOWS VISTA SERVICE PACK 1 IS COMING OUT SOON ASWELL! I voted for vista just cause im using it,i never really use XP before.. Vista is best for it's security,and if youre gonna get one,VISTA HOME BASIC EEW! Home Premium and Home Ultimate are far more better than Home Basic and is nicer.

Last edited: