virus protection programs random recomends

alright if you want to get these programs for free head on over to this site MajorGeeks.com - Download Freeware and Shareware Computer Utilities.

If you want your computer as safe as it is going to get then you will get these programs but they alone will not make things 100% safe you have to updated and check them try at least once every week are two.

now here is a list of programs I would say get them all.
xsoft this will run you about 29.99 a year.the rest are free
1.CWshreder.
2.rougeremover
3.adiware 2000 (its best for that but they have stoped the updates now)
4.spybot
6 is two new yet good programs one is abg and abgantivirus

now if you use firefox head to there main page and this will help out allot.
fastfox
noscript
and thunderbird

if you would like a bit more info on them just ask me or any one else who has them.

All programs here are worth getting they will protect you if you use them.

It's AVG, not abg.

I'd recommend this for spyware:
1. Spybot Search and Destroy
2. Super Anti Spyware

And this for an Antivirus:
1. Avira Antivirus or
2. AVG Antivirus

I used Avira, Spybot Search and Destroy, and Super Anti Spyware and I got off the 2 viruses and 1 trojan on my computer.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
It's AVG, not abg.

I'd recommend this for spyware:
1. Spybot Search and Destroy
2. Super Anti Spyware

And this for an Antivirus:
1. Avira Antivirus or
2. AVG Antivirus

I used Avira, Spybot Search and Destroy, and Super Anti Spyware and I got off the 2 viruses and 1 trojan on my computer.
To be honest, if you have the latest security updates and such for MS Windows XP; running Mozilla Firefox; you shouldn't encounter many problems.

I've been without Virus protection for 3 years and have only once ran into one threat. (The Blue Screen of Death. Which i resolved hastily since i have a back up of my HDD)

But if you want to be on the safe side, i second the notion for these programs :)

The <b>BEST</b> virus protection/deletion there is.
So much help for it as well on the web.

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
If you are thinking about Buying a anti-virus software then I recommend Kasperky Internet Security.