~*~ Victory Road ~*~

i wanna join!PKMN Trainer jK0, ready to start my journey!!
My first threepkmn are:Samurott
Metagross
Garchomp

I know. The thing is that only my first pokemon was on the same level as the opponent's pokemon. The second was a little lower and all the rest were like lv7, 8, etc.That's why I lost. I did have lots of potions though but I couldn't use them.

[quote name='"Absolutezero645' date=' post: 31371"']I know. The thing is that only my first pokemon was on the same level as the opponent's pokemon. The second was a little lower and all the rest were like lv7, 8, etc.That's why I lost. I did have lots of potions though but I couldn't use them.
[/quote]heres a the trick to raising pokemon in pokemon black and white.1. go to a nice long,but narrow, grassy area. (make sure its not next to any water sources or it will not work)2. run, or with bike, up and down the length of the area( not in the grass but next to it)3. keep going until you hear/see a patch of grass shaking4. make sure the pokemon you wanna raise is first5. carefully make your way to the shaking patch of grass without engaging in any other battle( the patch will stop shaking if another pokemon attacks you before you reach it)6. fight the Audino that comes out and youll get lots and lots of xp,**7. repeat till you pkmn runs out of pp and then switch to a different pkmn.**sometimes a different pkmn might come out. for the sake of saving pp. run when that happensThis is the best way to get xp, even through battling trainers you usually dont get as much as you would with audino. Audino is a normal type and only has basic normal moves, though at around lvl 15 they learn attract which does get annoying. the further down on your journey you do this, the stronger the audino will be, hence the more xp youll get. Do this to lvl up at least 5-10 lvls after each gym battle. youll stay one step ahead like this.Hope this helps.

np, ive already gone through most of pokemon black but decided to try it again on pokemon white. progressing a whole lot faster now that i figured out the whole audino thing.. :DSo far this is my team for pokemon white:
Tynamo lvl 36---just caught her.Samurott lvl 42Rufflet lvl 40Axew lvl 30---just caught her.Darmanitan lvl 42Krookodile lvl 42

taking me forever to go through the elite 4 again
they go from lvl 55 the first time to lvl 70 the second. Dxplus i still dont know the champions pokemon either cuz you dont fight him the first time...

Agh, damn it, I can't edit the first post. Annoying. -.-And I'm not in the mood to mess around with it now. >.>Sorry, I'll add you as soon as I can jK0. Welcome to the club.

[quote name='"tomomi' date=' post: 36609"']Agh, damn it, I can't edit the first post. Annoying. -.-And I'm not in the mood to mess around with it now. >.>Sorry, I'll add you as soon as I can jK0. Welcome to the club.[/quote]no worries. :Di enjoy the club so not a big deal.

Darkchao45

No More Heroes
Staff member
You can't edit the first post? Odd...I don't see anything wrong with your profile.Well I did it for you, and I included my name as well since I loves teh mons XD

[quote name='"Darkchao45' date=' post: 36628"']You can't edit the first post? Odd...I don't see anything wrong with your profile.Well I did it for you, and I included my name as well since I loves teh mons XD[/quote]you lieks teh mons?
btw you spelled my name wrong chris >.>its a freakin zero not an "o"

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
[quote name='"jK0' date=' post: 36634"']you lieks teh mons?
btw you spelled my name wrong chris >.>its a freakin zero not an "o"[/quote]Fixed :smile:and can't see the mon =|