~*~ Victory Road ~*~

~*~ Victory Road ~*~
Welcome to the Pokemon World, where you can travel around with your little friends, have many adventures, fight your rivals and learn many things from the people you meet on your way.And most of all, have much fun with all your mates, be it Pokemon or humans~Everyone who likes/loves the Pokemon games, the Anime or the Manga is welcome to join.Rules:1. All members must follow G2Anime rules~2. Respect each other. No fighting and no bad language~3. If you post pics put them into spoiler tags~4. Of course you must like/love Pokemon~5. Have fun~How to join:1. You need at least 50 posts~2. Just post a comment and I will add you to the member list~3. Please decide what you want to be. No, you don’t have to be a trainer. You can choose yourself!A Trainer, Gym Leader, Nurse in the Pokemon Center, a Professor, a member of Team Rocket, or maybe even a Pokemon? o__o4. If you have a pic, please, add it to your first post as well~Owner: tomomiCo-owner: Gene Starwind~ Members ~tomomiGene StarwindFrankXAbsolutezero645Neji-kunLunarTempestGrimmwolfamielnicjK0Darkchao45​

You can start with max. 3 Pokemon. After you made some more posts in the club you will gain your other 3. Me/my co-owner will decide if you deserve more Pokemon or not, so be active. ;3If you are specialized on some type of Pokemon tell me that too. Or any other detail you want to have mentioned in your profile.If you stay active you can become one of the Elite 4 and PokeChamp!(For everyone who wants a Trainer Sprite as picture, go HERE. ^^)Gene Starwind
Ecruteak Gym Leader
FrankX
Viridian Gym Leader
Absolutezero645
Blackthorn Gym Leader
Neji-kun
Pokemon Trainer
Lunar
Fuchsia Gym Leader
Grimmwolf
Pokemon Trainer
amielnic
Pokemon TrainerMilotic, Serperior and Gothitelle
You can be a Pokemon with a owner or a wild Pokemon.Your owner can be another member of AT or just some random PKMN chara, you choose.Tell me what Pokemon you want to be. It can be an already existing one or maybe you want to make up your own.I’d like to know your type and have a picture of you, ne. ^^And mention any other details you want to have in your profile as well.tomomi
Legendary Pokemon Tomonyan
Owner: Nicky (Gene Starwind)Fire/Psycho/Flying
Tempest
Charizard ~ The Flame Pokemon TrainerFire/Flying
You love to be evil? You want to spread fear throughout the Pokemon World? Want to steal others Pokemon and make them cry?Then this is your chance! Become a member of Team Rocket.After there are some more members you can choose your leader and plan evil things. xDTell me which Pokemon you own, like PKMN Trainer, only 3 at the beginning.And, other details you want in your profile.

co owner is here haha your new club is up ;b well our xDwell i'll be a trainer ;b if it's not up there yet and my pokemon is u hehehe *throws pokeball at u* xD

Your pic will be in the spoiler tag so it can be how big you want! xDHmmm, don't know. Whichever you want?? xDThere can be all gyms, because all generation regions are from the same "world".Only the new one is a whole new thing. :eek:And I'm going to bed now. Head ish still hurting.I'll add your pic and anything else tomorrow, ne. >.<See you Master Nicky! *goes into Pokeball*

Franken Stein

Spiral Power!!
Staff member
1. You need at least 50 posts~ ....um...Check!2. Just post a comment and I will add you to the member list~ ....is this one?
heh jk ya i wanna join ^^3. Please decide what you want to be. No, you don’t have to be a trainer. You can choose yourself! Guess Leader XDA Trainer, Gym Leader, Nurse in the Pokemon Center, a Professor, a member of Team Rocket, or maybe even a Pokemon? o__o 4. If you have a pic, please, add it to your first post as well~hmm not atm :sweat:

Well, hello Frank! Yay, first member. xDSo, you wanna be gym leader? Is okay. Which gym's leader do you want to be? You can choose any gym in Pokemon history! Except the new ones. ^.^And don't worry about the pic. When you find a good one, then you can give it to me.But, I need to know your first 3 Pokemon! That is important. ;o

Of course you can Anakin! Will add you to the list. ;DThen I'll need to know which gym you want to lead and of course your first 3 Pokemanz. :3I can wait for the pic, ne. xD

N

Neji-kun

Yeah, just a regular trainer for right now. Where can I find a cool animated Umbreon at?Edit - Never mind, you have it already. LoL

Hm, you want to be in a special Trainer class like AceTrainer or PokemonRanger or something like that.I found it here: CLICKAnd what about the other 2 Pokemon? ;3

N

Neji-kun

Hmm for now, I will leave the other spots vacant. Could I use this as my picture. ^__^