Venterilo Is The Way To Go

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
Since Chris has so much money, he should support a ventrilo server. Its free for up to 10 people on the server, but it cost a bit to hold a ventrilo server. I myself have tried to figure out how to run one but no luck, so im suggesting a venterilo server...

y0l3itches

llvlloonshine
its for communicating, well I was on a venterilo server on my last MMORPG game and we still talk alot about anime, I think its alot faster better to communicate throught talking but thats just me...

B StAR

2D Complex.
/shrugs shoulders
is it a crime to ask questions now haha? I'm just wondering incase it does goes up and it fills up with people, you know, curiosity killed the neko-boy.

Hmm i hear alot of people use Vent to talk with there voice online ^-^. So the idea is no chatroom but actual talking online? If so, everyone is going to have to buy a mic for it lol. Doubt ill be on Vent.. :(

Ray

无限之剑制
Well I have a mic from my old online games so it doesn't really matter if vent or not but hearing peoples voices would be funny o.o

Tengu

惣流・アスカ・ラングレー
I Co-Own a 10 Man Teamspeak if anyone is interested? It came free with a DoD Server but no one ever seems to use it.
[Bit of an issue when I've forgoten the Teamspeak server's password, but with the SA flag I could create people accounts on it]