Universal Health Care

Though I know many of us aren't from the United States, I was wondering for those who are what you think of the Universal Health Care Bill which Obama is trying to push through congress. Also even if you are not a citizen or resident of the United States I am interested in an outsider view of the plan is.

Personally I feel the plan is asinine because as is we have a failing social security system not to mention a failing economy. The social security system aside it's not something the United States can afford and with large tax hikes it will only hurt the economy more from people having even less to spend than before especially in the lower bracket of income there is no such thing as free health care people, not to mention the fact that it will cause wait list for tests and doctors visits. As is Canadian citizens have been coming to the united states to forgo the wait list they have which obviously shows there is a problem with their system. On top of that the plan is trying to eliminate second opinions despite the number or misdiagnosis there have been in the united states. Even I have been misdiagnosed for what I was told to be muscle cramps ended up being pneumonia. Also my private band lesson teacher was misdiagnosed which lead to his death last year. Then the last thing which really annoys me is Obama's promise to allow individuals with their own health care to keep it. As is the bill is written so that within a couple months of it going into effect during 2013 (I'll make a point on this later) those who have their own health care must switch to a "government approved" plan. So some people may keep their health care but not most people probably. Finally, Obama is pushing this through yet he won't have to worry about how the bill will affect is 2nd term run because if passed it won't go into effect until after the next presidential election. :punch:

Scribe

Insomniac`^
I have no idea of how your Health Care system works but i guess it's privatized. Anyways i don't like Obama, and i doubt he'll be doing anything good for your health care system. Watch more or less listen carefully to everything he says. He is full of deceit, or generally he says something problem and he then delivers something solution classical NWO ruling elite move.

Anyways from the conspiracy movies i've been watching that seem right out the window garbage. Quite a bit of the info i'm getting is coming to life, or truth is being shone upon it. And the public health care tied in with Agenda 21; your health will be put in their hands: All farming, live stock etc etc., will be completely controlled and regulated (G.E, herbicides, pesticides, removal of nutrition etc as they see fit)... So be wary of this and Agenda 21 coming into 2012; it might not line up the way you think it will. In fact it won't but i say it that way to make you think hopefully.

I probably should have put in some background on our current system. currently for the most part our health care is privatized with most people receiving it through their employers. The exception to this being temporary health care to the unemployed who just lost a full time job and apply for unemployment benefits and also elderly as I remember receive it who paid into social security.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
It's funny how government works. It's all based upon Money...
If you can AFFORD something you're in a certain group or you can go certain places.

I like to think of the world as a massive gentle mans club. As this is what it reminds me of. If you're wearing the right suit, have the right manner, right speech, right thoughts, right money in the bank account and right contacts you can go anywhere and do anything. If not you are not treated as a HUMAN.

How on earth can a basic facility that treats PEOPLE for sicknesses they can not treat, or do not know how to become a club?

"Sure Timmy 'oTool I'll save you from that bone marrow diesease!!! *whisper*If you can afford it AWUHUAWHUWAHUHAWUHWA!!!"

It should be a RIGHT OF EVERY HUMAN BEING to be treated for sicknesses. People pay their taxes to elect people TO make these things available (Or work... Or even be recognized) In this way.

Unfortunately the average American doesn't understand this and lets President Arnold run the country the way he wants.

A big fat cat with a cigar in one hand and a glass of brandy in the other laughing at everyone elses expenses.

Sorry i rambled off topic but yeh i have no idea what he plans on doing but i bet it isn't exactly going to change anything for the US.

Just to clarify your referring to a true gentleman's club not using it as the Euphemism which many Americans use to refer to strip club.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
By gentleman club i am referring to both a club of gentlemen (Government suits, puppets, masons, Illuminati, wall st brokers, the right man. He is polite has the right amount of money etc etc, a true White Proud American/European Gentleman.) AND I'm also referring to the scum of the earth. More of a pun than anything. Because these people are one in the same. The $$ ticks up, and their love only resides within themselves.

The ego driven proud man; he hasn't an inch to spare for anyone else but himself.

Scribe

Insomniac`^
Finally, Obama is pushing this through yet he won't have to worry about how the bill will affect is 2nd term run because if passed it won't go into effect until after the next presidential election. :punch:
This is something i think Americans best be very wary of too... Obama; like i have said i feel is a puppet. So obviously his predecessor will be someone else put in his shoes by the same people who put him in his shoes... This is all assuming the public don't just vote him back in...

Yet the idea of a president that comes in and "fixes" everything from the way it was heading and was (From the Bush administration) is not going to make everything disappear; and is also going to cause new problems, or with the problems that were already were... Maybe divert the attention to other things, or things HE has put in place over what already was...

Like this health care system you have. I mean he is obviously not going to abolish privatized health care systems because too many people have too much money invested in them, INCLUDING THE GOVERNMENT. So be wary of what the suggestions are that will be put in place over the existing one.

Something i found on shoutwire: http://omnipotentpoobah.com/2009/08/07/flee-the-scourge-of-eugenics/
Always remember to find the actual truth on what these Elite are saying of course everything may be shrouded in mystery if you don't understand their full argument so find only the truth of what they are supposedly saying.

Last edited:

Scribe

Insomniac`^
lol... I think it's below... or above whatever way you want to look at over the line...

They're in the wires! They're in the soup! They're in the floor!