Uchiha Madara

Nori

He didn't say he was Uchiha Madara. He's speaking of the power of him...all the people of the Uchiha clan have the power of Uchiha Madara.

Entombment

You lie xD

Regardless of who Tobi is. Tobi is a good boy, we all know that. And everyone doubted Tobi's greatness. So now, you must fear him

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ July 28, 2007, 2:37 PM) [snapback]9627[/snapback]</div>
He didn't say he was Uchiha Madara. He's speaking of the power of him...all the people of the Uchiha clan have the power of Uchiha Madara.[/b]

That was a bad translation. My friend confirmed that he actually said he was uchiha madara.

Kind of stupid if you ask me. I liked Tobi being a comic relief villain, not another mother fucking uchiha.

If he's obito, I'm done. Nothing annoys me more in any series than pointless resurrections of dead characters.

If he is Tobi, then it shows that you just can't kill these goddamn uchihas. From giant boulders to atomic explosions, the only way to kill these bastards is to be an uchiha yourself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aikara @ July 29, 2007, 4:04 PM) [snapback]9667[/snapback]</div>
I kinda thought Tobi was Obito because at least there would be one Uchiha that wasn't seriousely fucked up.[/b]

Dude got crushed by a rock, and after living decided not to join his friends, but to conquer the world.

He would be more fucked up than the rest of them by far.

Well, that he was crushed by a rock hasn't really got anything to do with him being fucked up.. But I get pretty tired of Sasuke right now, and tho' Itachi is cooler than him, he's not my fav character

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aikara @ July 30, 2007, 5:29 AM) [snapback]9711[/snapback]</div>
Well, that he was crushed by a rock hasn't really got anything to do with him being fucked up.. But I get pretty tired of Sasuke right now, and tho' Itachi is cooler than him, he's not my fav character[/b]
If the first thing you do is form a group for world domination after surviving a rock crushing, you have more than one thing wrong with your fucking head.

and I really don't care much about sasuke. I find his outfit to be extremely fagtarded tho.

Nori

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (supersaiyanhedgehog @ July 30, 2007, 8:05 PM) [snapback]9745[/snapback]</div>
I really don't care much about sasuke. I find his outfit to be extremely fagtarded tho.[/b]
LMFAO!!

Swiss

function Swiss()
I still think he may be Jiriyah's spy (Still not sure how to spell Jiriyah, or is it Jariyah, oh well who cares)

laaj

very unexpected, i didn't think he was uchiha madara at all. but its kinda gay to bring in another uchiha. it was better when itachi and sasuke were the last of their clan and in the end one of them was going to have to die, or even both. bringing madara in was a mistake, is what i think.

TOBI IS OBITO!!!!!!!!

obito gave he's left eye to kakashi and that's why there's a hole in the right side of he's mask and that why he's hiding he's left eye! it's too dawn simple can you ppl get it? and besides he said he's got madara's POWER not he IS madara!!! and yeah people obito is alive, I say he'll show he's face when he fight kakashi. (he's best friend)

Nori

Why do you keep using the word "he's" for the word "his?" Those are 2 totally different words.... Using the word he's for his 5 times doesn't help your argument lol.

Lol yea i agree with nori. Its all speculation for now but, HOW could obito still be alive. HE GOT CRUSHED BY A DAMN BOULDER. how the hell could you live through that? I dont care if he has a hole in his mask it doesnt prove that he's obito. Geez i dont know why people dont understand that. But this is just my opinion. Agree with me if you want to, but please try not to argue. I really dont want to start an argument with someone. But if you want to argue go ahead i don't really care right now lol.