True Tears FC

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
This Fanclub is dedicated to all the fans of the new Anime series True Tears.

The Official True Tears Website:
http://www.truetears.jp/ (Japanese)

Genres: Comedy, Drama, Harem, Romance, School, Slice of Life

Plot Summary: Shinichiro is a student living in what would be a dream come true for most high school boys, but for him is mostly a frustration. A well liked girl in school named Hiromi has lived in his house for a year along with his family. Her father was a close friend of the family, and when he died they immediately took her in. She is popular and well liked, always smiles, is talented in sports- but Shinichiro knows there must be tears inside her. Having an artistic tendency, he makes watercolours of her and thinks about wishing to ease her tears. Yet he cannot bring up the nerve to talk to her even in his own home. She, too, is quiet and withdrawn in their house, quite unlike at school. Shinichiro is also distracted by teasing from his friend Nobuse for watching Hiromi from afar, a curse of bad luck from a strange girl named Noe, and being forced to perform Muhiga dancing. By helping Noe he hopes to ease his own problems, yet he seems to have difficulty helping himself. (Source - ANN)

Owner: Shadow_Strider
Co-owner(s):
Members:
Emiya Ray
aznshorty7954
Ryuzaki

Basic Information about True Tears

Characters
(Source for Character Bios - Wikipedia)

Shinichirō Nakagami (Main)
Voiced by: Makoto Ishii[

Shinichirō is a male high school student who enjoys art. He lives with his mother, father, and childhood friend Hiromi Yuasa. She used to smile around him, though does not anymore when at home. Shinichirō longs to see her smile again which he loved so much as a kid. He is living a relatively normal life until he meets a strange girl named Noe Isurugi who curses him with misfortune after he teases her a bit, though he reconciles with her soon after. Shinichirō is frustrated by not being able to see emotion from Hiromi, and other pressures from his family, such as a traditional Japanese dance he does not want to practice.

Noe Isurugi (Main)
Voiced by: Ayahi Takagaki

Noe Isurugi is an odd girl at Shinichirō's school. He first meets up in a tree where she is picking silverberries for a chicken she named Raigomaru in a coop on a campus. Shinichirō ends up having to catch her as she jumps from the tree since she was stuck and could not get down on her own. She likes chickens, though would only feed one of them since she says "it could fly" while the other cannot. After the chicken gets killed by a raccoon, Noe becomes saddened, but does not cry because she "gave away her tears".

Hiromi Yuasa (Main)
Voiced by: Kaori Nazuka

Hiromi is a girl Shinichirō's age and goes to the same high school as him. After her father died, she came to live with Shinichirō's family and has already been living with them for a year once the story begins. She had been in the same class as Shinichirō since elementary school, though despite being cheerful back then, she now acts cold when at home. In contrast, she normally smiles and is popular at school. She often helps out with Shinichirō's father's work as they are low on man power. She is on her school's girl's basketball team.

Aiko Endō (Main)
Voiced by: Yuka Iguchi

Aiko is a girl one year older than Shinichirō who attends a different school than him. She has feelings for Shinichirō, and hinted through a comment she made about if people cannot become closer to the one they like, they would like to get closer to the one closest to that someone. That is why she gets close to Nobuse. Aiko has known Shinichirō and Miyokichi since they were kids. She helps out at her family's Imagawayaki shop named Imagawayaki Ai-chan. She is shorter than Shinichirō but enjoys teasing him from time to time.

Miyokichi Nobuse (Main)
Voiced by: Hiroyuki Yoshino

Miyokichi is Shinichirō's good friend, and has known him since they were kids. They hang out together at school, and Miyokichi often brings up the fact that Shinichirō has an eye out for Hiromi when at school. Miyokichi has a crush on Aiko, and likes to think they are going out.

Tomoyo Kurobe (Supporting)
Voiced by: Tomomi Watanabe

Tomoyo is Hiromi's friend whom she often hangs out with and fellow member of the girl's basketball team. She is sure that Hiromi likes Shinichirō, but Hiromi constantly denies it.

Shinichirō's father (Supporting)
Voiced by: Keiji Fujiwara

He and Hiromi's father were good friends. After Hiromi's father died, he took her in. Unlike his wife, he respects his son's privacy and lets him do as he wishes, saying that "Shinichirō is Shinichirō".

Shinichirō's mother (Supporting)
Voiced by: Rieko Takahashi

She likes to do what she thinks is best for her son, and tries to look after him. She has been known to read his mail if she deems necessary and often bugs him about things at school, or if his jacket smells. She takes favor over Shinichirō and does not consider Hiromi her child.

Mayu (Supporting)
Voiced by: Ai Horanai

Asami (Supporting)
Voiced by: Asami Shimoda

Mikiko (Supporting)
Voiced by: Keiko Watanabe

Episodes for Download (Coming Soon)

Airing Times
(Source for Airing Schedule and Format - ANN)

2008-01-05 1.But I Gave My Tears Away
私?涙、あげちゃったから
Watashi... Namida, Agechatta kara

2008-01-12 2.What Do I Want To Do...
私?何がしたいの?
Watashi... Nani ga Shitai no...

2008-01-19 3.How Did That Day's Conversation Turn Out?
どうなった? こないだの話
Dou natta? Konaida no hanashi

2008-01-26 4.OK, Clap
はい、ぱちぱちってして
Hai, pachipachi'tte shite

2008-02-02 5.A Meddlesome Guy Is Like A Fool
おせっかいな男の子ってバカみたい
O-sekkai na otoko no ko'tte baka mitai

2008-02-09 6.What Kind Of Joke Is That?
それ?何の冗談?
Sore wa...nan no jōdan?

2008-02-16 7.

2008-02-23 8.

2008-03-01 9.

2008-03-08 10.

2008-03-15 11.

2008-03-22 12.

2008-03-29 13.

Banners:
The FC is in need of banners any help will be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to request for joinage and discuss the anime here. Grab a banner (When we have one) once you're a member, Have fun.

Last edited:

Shadow_Strider

Oderint Dum Metuant
Welcome to the FC aznshorty7954 and Ryuzaki! I'm really sorry it took me so long to respond, I totally forgot to check back here.

anyway right now I'm not sure who my favorite character is. I do want Shinichirō and Hiromi to get together though.

I think Hiromi is avoiding/running away from her true feelings for Shinichirō and she is trying to get him to forget about her. I want Hiromi and Shinichirō to be together because I think Hiromi is suffering emotionally and doesn't want to get Shinichirō involved in the situation what ever it may be, and I also think not accepting Shinichirō's feelings as well as her own is painful for her.

If Hiromi is infact going through an emoitional hardship like I believe she is, she needs Shinichirō to stick with her and not allow her to avoid them.

My favorite character so far is Hiromi, and I agree w/you, I'd really like for Shinchiro and Hiromi to get together. . .I don't like the way Noe is interfering >=[