Trigun

I have watched the entire series and i thought it was a great anime, and well worth it,

i think the protaganist is great as he is quite haphazard, but then at the same time he is serious and skilled at what he does

what were everyone elses opinions of this anime??

I fell in love with this anime...my favorite episode is number 12, I've watched it time and time again, and it never gets old...I don't think the ending sucked...I don't know, maybe I was too into it and in love with it to see it sucked :p but IMO it was really good, definitely one of my faves.

Yes, Trigun is a great anime. Sad about the ending.. especially about one of my favorite characters, Wolfwood. That was a bit messed up. And about Vash, there is no way you cannot love him. I mean, he is adorable and funny and yet has mad skills at the same time. The only problem though, he's a plant. Which threw me off a bit. He happens to be one of my best friend's no. 1 bishie and I can't say much because I love Tres from Trinity Blood and he's a robot. XDDDD

Trigun is an amazing series, but I prefer the manga myself. And to the one who wishes there was a sequel, they ARE making a Trigun movie that will be released in the near future. Look it up.

Krahe

Full of bees
^ Yeah, I heard about that. I'm going to check it out when it's released. If I recall the article correctly, it said that Wolfwood didn't die in the manga, so I also want to see how they handled that in the movie.

I've seen bits and pieces of it I thought it was great and read the manga but is it true that the dub is better that the sub cause thats what most of my friends says where as most of them only watch anime if it's dubbed

Gun battles has always been my favourites. For trigun I think the manga's better though. Then again, anime has it pros as well instead of just non-moving pictures in a book. :p

qmox

Trigun is really great anime. Its pity that they didnt make it litle longer something like 50 episodes to really show the whole world of trigun. I like the firsts episode most cause he is litle messy but whenever the time comes he shows his true self. So i think the best episode is the first one

Emeralda

Pistis Sophia
Trigun is greatly overrated. An emo character that doesn't want to kill anything is really... annoying and ruins the whole concept of a skilled gunner. It's the main factor why I think the whole concept (which was interesting on the first sight) was ruined.