Transformers The Movie

Transformers: The Movie

Directed by: Michael Bay

Writing credits: Roberto Orci (screenplay) &
Alex Kurtzman (screenplay)

Genre: Action / Adventure / Sci-Fi more
Tagline: Their war. Our world.
Plot Outline: Dueling alien races, the Autobots and the Decepticons, bring their battle to Earth, leaving the future of humankind hanging in the balance.

A pic form the movie.

Click here to view trailer.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lorthimyer @ 2-28-2007 @ 7:47 PM) [snapback]3755[/snapback]</div>
I also agree with that opinion, but my question is why did it take so long for them to make one?[/b]
Mainly because of the animation. It's really hard to generate these movie animations now days. I hear it cost millons because of all the advance technolgy and stuff.

I don't think that it would really cost that much, unless you hire a huge team to speed up process, or maybe its just I don't know much about graphics design.

Nori

Only about a week and a half until the release of this movie. It will be released "Wide" on June 3rd and still doesn't have a rating lol.

Entombment

Yeah, from what you told me earlier. It sounds like it'll be pretty good. Glad to hear there was no mention of that Mars crap

Hopefully I'll see it friday with the lady friend

Swiss

function Swiss()
Isn't Steven Spielberg one of the directors? I don't hear anyone mentioning his name, that could be why the movie is so great. althought I won't get to see it. :stress:

Nori

o_O!!!

He directed Bad Boys 1&2, The Island, Armageddon, Coyote Ugly, Miami Vice

And he produced The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Amityville Horror, Pearl Harbor.

Entombment

To be honest, I hadn't hardly heard of the guy either. Unfortunately, unless there's later showings at like... 9 or so tomorrow, I won't be able to go because of my Probation Officer >.> ~ <.<

Swiss

function Swiss()
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nori @ July 5, 2007, 8:58 PM) [snapback]8289[/snapback]</div>
o_O!!!He directed Bad Boys 1&2, The Island, Armageddon, Coyote Ugly, Miami ViceAnd he produced The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Amityville Horror, Pearl Harbor.[/b]
oh! Ok I didn't know that.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Entombment @ July 6, 2007, 12:57 AM) [snapback]8292[/snapback]</div>
To be honest, I hadn't hardly heard of the guy either. Unfortunately, unless there's later showings at like... 9 or so tomorrow, I won't be able to go because of my Probation Officer >.> ~ <.<[/b]
probation? What did you do?

Nori

He's a bad kid from Houston, Texas lol. Those words shouldn't even be in the same sentence "bad kid" & "Houston, Texas"

Entombment

lol You just assume I'm bad xD Don't be hatin' on my city ='[

Anyway, he ended up coming by at like 9, so I'll probably be able to go. I called her earlier, she said she actually wanted to see it, so yay

Entombment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Swiss @ July 6, 2007, 12:32 PM) [snapback]8325[/snapback]</div>
oooooooooook, well i'm glad i'm not on probation. :biggrin:[/b]
Definitely wouldn't suggest it, I'm also on intensive supervision >.>

Now the only question is what show I'll go too =p