Thylane Blondeau

-lexus-

Visions of Hell
And what about the message is artistic? When I see these pics I don't think it's sending the message that the human body is beautiful. This pics would be risque for an adult and they're certainly inappropriate for a child but you think they're conveying an artistic message. Fascinating.
The message is not about the beauty of the human form or anything. But like they say in one of the links in the OP, its about showing the shockingly young age models tend to start out at. Its more a protest message aimed at the fashion industry then anything else.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Fine then, in that case i can post half nakkid children pictures, in black and white. And with some glitter on it and say to police when they come pick me up for being a pedobear : "Oi! That is art!I am an artist! The message in this pictures is children are cute little buggers,and look i even put glitter on it!!" ;tongue; ;)

Core

Fascinating...
Fine then, in that case i can post half nakkid children pictures, in black and white. And with some glitter on it and say to police when they come pick me up for being a pedobear : "Oi! That is art!I am an artist! The message in this pictures is children are cute little buggers,and look i even put glitter on it!!" ;tongue; ;)
I sense no sarcasm here....

POST AWAY!

I dare you to post.

pussycat

[YOUTUBE]IFEjGnDWoP8[/YOUTUBE]

nuff said. Ara forced me to post or get banned for calling her a pussycat.

Arachna

Spider
Staff member
Please consider the fact there are minors on this forum. So i would appriciate if you remove the link. Thnx you. =):p
We understood each other perfectly.;) You know that. And i know that. ;) The end :p